Madison, WI (PRWEB) March 29, 2012
Long a trusted telecom expense management partner for consultants in the IT and telecommunications arena, Valicom formalized that relationship by announcing their new Consultant Liaison Program.
The program is designed to help consultants either add telecom expense management (TEM) solutions and expertise to their portfolio or recommend Valicom services, increasing ROI and revenue for their business, while maintaining their independence. Nancy Peckham, CEO and Founder of Valicom, says “We respect the expertise and influence that consultants have in our industry and strive to be a reliable, responsive resource for them in their work. I came from a telecom consulting background myself, so I know how important it is to build those relationships.”
In introducing the consultant liaison program, Valicom hopes to offer the following benefits to their partners:
- Expanded service offering, making consultants a better asset to end user clients.
- Increased efficiency by streamlining the process of building smart solutions.
- Shortened time to delivery by connecting consultants with Valicom’s expertise.
Some of the features of the new Valicom consultant liaison program include:
- Dedicated Consultant Contact to quickly access the resources and information consultants need.
- Experienced Telecom Audit teams that can help with RFPs, pricing, service suggestions and solution building.
- Telecom Expense Management (TEM) marketing collateral & white papers.
- Technology demos and supported solution discussions with consultants and their clients.
- Monthly eNewsletter showcasing top blog posts, news, technology updates and educational resources.
Jeff Poirior, Valicom’s President and COO, stated “Entering our 21st year of business, Valicom is committed to being a strong, positive partner for consultants. And with the rollout in 2010 of our web-based telecom expense management software Clearview, we greatly expanded our offering of a la carte and custom solutions, making it easier for consultants to fit those solutions to their clients. We look forward to the growth and partnerships this new program will bring.”
To learn more about and/or enroll in Valicom’s Consultant Program, contact Lacinda Athen at lathen(at)valicomcorp(dot)com or 608-227-0619.
Valicom is a Madison, WI based telecom expense management firm founded in 1991 as a certified, 100% woman-owned business (WBE). Valicom offers a full suite of telecom cost control services including telecom audits, wireless optimization, RFP services, telecom contract negotiation, telecom invoice processing and payment. Services are delivered via Clearview, a web-based telecom expense, invoice and inventory management software. Clearview can be used either as a subscription software-as-a-service (SaaS) or as part of a comprehensive telecom audit outsourcing project. For more information, please visit http://www.valicomcorp.com.