Chicago (PRWEB) March 30, 2012
Agents affiliated with the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network captured prestigious honors at the Chicago Association of Realtors® (C.A.R.) annual awards, which recognized achievements in Chicago real estate sales. In addition, RE/MAX agents increased the number of C.A.R awards they took home at the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels by 60 percent compared to their 2010 total.
Linda O’Donnell, broker/owner of RE/MAX Signature, 2411 N. Clybourn Ave., Chicago, and Robert Padron, broker/owner of RE/MAX Cityview, 6430 N. Central Ave., Chicago, are among just 13 agents honored with the Platinum Level Achiever Award for sales of 180 or more units. O’Donnell also earned the Silver Level Achiever Award for sales of $17 to $22 million, while Padron captured the Bronze Level Achiever Award for sales between $12 and $16 million.
A Gold Level Achiever Award for sales between 100 and 179 units went to Angel Aguilar of RE/MAX Platinum, 1931 S. State St., and a Silver Level Achiever Award for sales of 60 to 99 units was earned by Michael Scola of RE/MAX Partners, 6420 W. Cermak Road, Berwyn, Ill.
Bronze Level Achiever Awards for sales of 40 to 59 units went to Maria Rodriguez of RE/MAX Partners, Jack Stempien of RE/MAX City, 6839 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, Luis Campoverde of RE/MAX Signature, Rita Neri of RE/MAX Vision 212, 1500 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago, Marc Shudnow of RE/MAX 1st Class, 4023 Church St., Skokie, Ill., and Michell Wilmore of RE/MAX City, 7020 W. Higgins Road, Chicago. Hasani Steele, RE/MAX Premier Properties, 1205 N. Dearborn Pkwy., Chicago, received the Bronze Level Achiever Award – Teams.
Bronze Level Achiever Awards for residential sales volume of $12 to $16 million went to Kristi Gunther and Marlene Granacki of RE/MAX Exclusive Properties, 2951 N. Lincoln Ave., Chicago, and to Rita Neri.
RE/MAX agents also captured three other top awards from C.A.R. Mike Kravitz of RE/MAX Premier Properties and John Kubacki of RE/MAX Signature were honored for their achievement in renting residential units. Olivia Marroquin of RE/MAX 10, 5601 S. Pulaski Road, Chicago, was honored as one of the 2011 Rookies of the Year.
C.A.R. also honored those agents who were the top producers in either unit sales or dollar volume in each of Chicago’s 77 neighborhoods and six near-west suburbs. Winning in both the unit sales and dollar volume categories in a single neighborhood/suburb were Hasani Steele for Woodlawn, Julie Anderson of RE/MAX 10 for Clearing, Luis Campoverde for Belmont Cragin and three agents with RE/MAX Partners, Alicia Snyder-Poulos for Forest View, Allen Snyder for Stickney and Maria Rodriguez for Berwyn.
Rodriguez and Regina Zak Tomas of RE/MAX City were unit sales leaders for Lyons, while Linda O’Donnell dominated units sold in Chicago’s Avondale neighborhood.
Among local sales volume leaders, Connie Abels of RE/MAX Edge, 3843 N. Broadway, Chicago, was first for Rogers Park, Julie Anderson led Garfield Ridge and Alicja Grzych of RE/MAX City was the top producer for Englewood.
C.A.R. also recognized top producers for both unit sales and dollar volume. RE/MAX affiliates recognized were as follows:
- Monira Soliman, RE/MAX Cityview (35-39 units)
- Regina Zak Tomas, RE/MAX City (35-39 units)
- Allen Snyder, RE/MAX Partners (35-39 units)
- Jose Campoverde, RE/MAX Signature (30-34 units)
- Marek Prus, RE/MAX City (30-34 units)
- Angel Navarro, RE/MAX Signature (30-34 units)
- Andy Kordic, RE/MAX Signature (30-34 units)
- Adam Rodriguez, RE/MAX City (30-34 units)
- Jose Luis Miranda, RE/MAX 10 (30-34 units)
- Corina Flores-Moradi, RE/MAX Signature (30-34 units)
- Hector Garcia, RE/MAX Partners (30-34 units)
- Martha Lozano, RE/MAX City (20-29 units)
- Andrew Filipowski, RE/MAX City (20-29 units, $5+ million)
- Julie Anderson, RE/MAX 10 (20-29 units, $5+ million)
- Juanita Flores, RE/MAX 10 (20-29 units)
- Scott Foster, RE/MAX Edge (20-29 units, $5+ million)
- Mark Zipperer, RE/MAX Edge (20-29 units)
- Kristi Gunther, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties (20-29 units)
- Yolanda Zapiain, RE/MAX 10 (20-29 units)
- David Piché, RE/MAX Signature (20-29 units)
- Ricardo Morales, RE/MAX Signature (20-29 units)
- Alejandra Benitez, RE/MAX Partners (20-29 units)
- Ted Krzysztofiak, RE/MAX City (20-29 units)
- Michael Sorenson, RE/MAX City (20-29 units, $5+ million)
- Tia Dudley, RE/MAX Signature (20-29 units)
- Ivan Santiago, RE/MAX Cityview (20-29 units)
- Karen Breen Elia, RE/MAX Exclusive Properties (20-29 units, $6+ million)
- Jose Tenezaca, RE/MAX City (20-29 units)
- Mike Kravitz, RE/MAX Premier Properties (20-29 units, $6+ million)
- Jolanta Brosko-Osika, RE/MAX City (20-29 units)
- Mera Kordic, RE/MAX Signature (20-29 units)
- Lydia Memeti, RE/MAX City (20-29 units, $5+ million)
- Marcin Krempa, RE/MAX Edge (20-29 units)
- Santiago Sanchez, RE/MAX Vision 212 (20-29 units)
- Jason Palermo, RE/MAX Vision 212 (20-29 units)
- Lisa Campobasso, RE/MAX Vision 212 (20-29 units)
- Angel Aguilar, RE/MAX Platinum ($11+ million)
- Hasani Steele, RE/MAX Premier Properties ($10+ million)
- Michael Scola, RE/MAX Partners ($8+ million)
- Maria Rodriguez, RE/MAX Partners ($7+ million)
- Jack Stempien, RE/MAX City ($7+ million)
- Roger Lautt, RE/MAX Vision 212 ($6+ million)
- Mark Shudnow, RE/MAX 1st Class ($6+ million)
- Luis Campoverde, RE/MAX Signature ($5+ million)
- Nick Steffes, RE/MAX Vision 212 ($5+ million)
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,100 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its http://www.illinoisproperty.com and http://www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 87,000 sales associates in 87 nations.