Our spring line is a combination of new plush characters with the personality that our Pillow Pets foldable plush are known for, plus our desire to support children and their dreams.
Oceanside, CA (PRWEB) March 30, 2012
CJ Products, manufacturer of Pillow Pets® products is pleased to announce the release of new styles for spring. Bright colors and bigger-than-life fun mix with giving back to the community. Jake’s St. Bernard pays tribute to a little boy with big dreams, and the book Elephant’s Surprise brings Pillow Pets characters to life and encourages children to read.
“Fans should be very excited with everything we are rolling out this spring,” said Jennifer Telfer, CEO of CJ Products. “Our spring line is a combination of new plush characters with the personality that our Pillow Pets foldable plush are known for, plus our desire to support children and their dreams.”
- Jumboz- Just like your favorite Pillow Pets foldable plush, only bigger. The 30’’ size make them perfect for any family room, dorm room or bedroom.
- Neonz- Pillow Pets folding plush that definitely stand out in a crowd. The neon puppy, monkey and hippo can brighten up any day.
- Hats- These soft, cozy hats are perfect for both fashion and function as they turn heads and keep them warm at the same time. Available in popular Pillow Pets plush styles, the hats appeal to children, tweens, teens and adults.
- Slippers- Also available in popular Pillow Pets plush styles, Pillow Pets slippers keep your feet warm in style. Available in sizes small, medium and large.
- Jake’s St. Bernard- Jake’s St. Bernard is CJ Products’ tribute to a small boy with big dreams. Jacob McConahay was a pediatric cancer patient who wanted to collect and donate Pillow Pets to other critically-ill children like himself. Jake’s inspiration led to the donation of over 150,000 Pillow Pets to children in hospitals all over the country. Jake lost his battle to cancer in August of 2011, but his dream still lives on today.
- Elephant’s Surprise- Elephant’s Surprise is the first book in the Pillow Pets “By Kids, For Kids” literary series. Written by 12 year old Madison Jemes, of Wilton, CA, Elephant’s Surprise was chosen as the winner out of hundreds of entries. The “By Kids, For Kids” contest was established to encourage creativity in young authors and promote literacy around the world.
For more information on the new products, visit http://www.MyPillowPets.com. Retailers, to request a catalog, contact Sales and Marketing at (619) 249-3868, or Heidi(at)mypillowpets(dot)com.
“It’s a Pillow, It’s a Pet” is more than just a jingle, it has branded the name Pillow Pets in millions of households. With a strap that closes underneath to transform the pillow into a friendly pet, Pillow Pets plush are an ideal travel pal, naptime buddy and all-around cuddly friend. The iconic stuffed animal is just one part of the Pillow Pets family of products which also includes books, games and video games, hats, blankets, and slippers. In 2011, Pillow Pets foldable plush stuffed animals have been featured on the Today Show and Ellen Degeneres, and continue to win accolades including the coveted iParenting Media Excellent Product Award, the Mr. Dad Seal of Approval, and Dr. Toy Best Vacation Products.
CJ Products is an industry leader with its Pillow Pets™ brand of plush foldable stuffed animals that have been bringing smiles to the faces of people of all ages since 2003. Through effective branding, strategic licensing partnerships and the creation of both a premium line for specialty retailers and standard line for the mass market, CJ Products has made its imprint on the toy world. The Pillow Pets line includes a variety of popular retail and wholesale products including plush foldable stuffed animals, books, games and video games, hats, blankets, and slippers. For more information, visit http://www.MyPillowPets.com.