What do Frustrated Customers do When Your Web Site Lets Them Down?

Share Article

Latest infographic from IntelliResponse answers this question with insights from independent research firm

What Do Frustrated Customers Do When Your Web Site Lets Them Down

When a company’s website does not provide the necessary information that customers require, 75% of a company’s customers escalate their question to higher cost support channels, while the remaining 25% simply abandon the site altogether.

IntelliResponse Systems, providers of the patented IntelliResponse Answer Suite, a multi-channel web self-service software platform that delivers answers to customer and service agent questions, today showcases its latest infographic depicting the actions frustrated customers take when they are unable to find answers to their questions on a company’s web site.

Based on a published Forrester Research, Inc. survey of US consumers, the infographic illustrates what frustrated customers actually do when corporate web-sites let them down. When a company’s website does not provide the necessary information that customers require, 75% of a company’s customers escalate their question to higher cost support channels, while the remaining 25% simply abandon the site altogether (1).

These findings suggest that companies build a strong case for fixing usability issues on their website and work towards enhancing their self-service capabilities.

Online Self-Service Assessment Tool
To discover the key requirements for delivering great online service and to learn more about a new online self-service assessment tool that helps companies evaluate their website's effectiveness, contact us today.

About IntelliResponse Systems
IntelliResponse enhances the multi-channel sales and customer service capabilities of hundreds of enterprise businesses and financial institutions. The company’s Answer Suite technology is an award-winning On Demand software platform that allows customers and service agents to ask questions in natural language, and get one right answer - regardless of the hundreds of ways the question may be asked.

With more than 500 live customer-facing implementations answering 100 million+ questions, IntelliResponse is the gold standard in first line customer experience management. With the IntelliResponse Answer Suite, your company web site, mobile application, social media channels and agent desktop can all be transformed by an engaging virtual concierge, empowering customers to ask questions using normal, conversational language. The correct and complete answer is then instantly served to them in a variety of engaging ways. For more information about IntelliResponse, visit http://www.intelliresponse.com
(1) “Web Sites That Don’t Support Customers’ Goals Waste Millions”, Forrester Research Inc., February 17, 2010)

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Dwayne Weppler
Visit website