The AutoCAD Book for 2013 Release provides a quick way for CAD operators and and businesses to transition from an older AutoCAD® version to AutoCAD® 2013 without wasting any time...
Bend, OR (PRWEB) March 31, 2012
SimpleCAD announced today that it is adding a new AutoCAD® book to it's CAD book collection called What's inside AutoCAD® 2013?
The newly released book is written by upFront.eZine editor Ralph Gabroski, a CAD industry expert who has written over 100 books about AutoCAD® and other CAD related topics.
SimpleCAD's President Erik Zetterberg says "All of Ralph's books offer excellent technical know-how on about various CAD topics. The new AutoCAD® 2013 book provides a quick way for CAD operators and and businesses to transition from an older AutoCAD® version to AutoCAD® 2013 without wasting any time."
The book is 94 pages covers topics such as:
- Our Top 3 AutoCAD® 2013 Features
- New and Changed 2D/3D Commands
- New AutoCAD® System Variables
- Additions to Drawing Views and Shortcuts
- Changes to GUI, CLI Text and Colors
- The Cloud and how to use it
- Accessing Vault in AutoCAD®
- New System Requirements and Other Changes
- Changes to AutoCAD® for Mac 2013
- Compatibility with Earlier Releases, API, DWG
Special Pricing is also being offered for this book.
SimpleCAD also offers other various AutoCAD® books which are downloadable immediately after purchased. SimpleCAD has been actively serving the AutoCAD® industry for over 25 years and also offer CAD software for different drawing applications.
Please visit http://www.simplcad.com / email (at) simplecad.com
or call them at 877-933-3929.