"medIQ provides device makers feasibility studies and regulatory evaluation, to ensure that costly mistakes are avoided, time to market is reduced, and rapid adoption is ensured,” states Christian Schmidt, CEO.
Frankfurt, Germany (PRWEB) March 31, 2012
medIQ Life Science Solutions is a business development consultancy. medIQ applies a systematic methodology including front-end product evaluation, market analysis, clinical trials and concept-to-completion project management for medical device and life sciences companies seeking to commercialize their innovations in Germany, the gateway to the EU.
medIQ offers medical device developers a unique suite of capabilities that can significantly accelerate commercialization of medical devices within the EU. “We provide early to mid-stage device makers feasibility studies and regulatory evaluation, to ensure that costly mistakes are avoided, time to market is reduced, and rapid adoption is ensured,” states Christian Schmidt, CEO. “The medIQ team possesses more than 20 years of experience in supporting the development, manufacturing, registration and distribution of medical products in Europe.”
medIQ’s capabilities include:
- Font-end due diligence and assessment of devices to ensure viability;
- Early-stage evaluation by top physician opinion leaders and clinicians who impact device adoption;
- Clinical trial site identification, principal investigator engagement and clinical trial management;
- Channel development and pre-sale of devices during completion of clinical studies;
- Logistics and distribution;
- Marketing and sales campaign development, conforming to the cultural and regulatory environments within the EU;
- Strategic and tactical positioning of devices to ensure maximum exposure to targeted physicians, opinion leaders, clinics and medical media;
- Clinician and sales team engagement and certification programs;
- Continuing medical education programs.
Clients receive a comprehensive suite of services, which include: a strategic and tactical marketing analysis; selection and engagement of reference sites; product endorsements from clinicians; nursing protocol development and implementation; and a cost to benefit analysis. Additionally, medIQ designs cutting-edge online and live clinician and sales force training and certification programs. During the product launch phase, investigational site users become early adopters and advocates.
“In Germany, the way to acquire insurance coverage is through evaluation by clinicians and endorsements from leading doctors and principal investigators. medIQ enjoys a long and successful history with physicians and trial sites, thus paving the way for device makers to achieve positive cash flow. For some product lines, we can achieve positive cash flow years before commercialization in North America. Success within the EU can also lead to lucrative patent acquisitions by leading global players,” adds Mr. Schmidt.
For more information or to arrange an interview, contact Annemarie Osborne at annemarie(dot)osborne(at)gmail(dot)com, or Jan Wende at jan(dot)wende(at)mediq-gmbh(dot)com, or visit http://www.mediq-gmbh.com.
# # #