SCHWABE precision accuracy now with smooth operating powered sliding table.
Cincinnati, Ohio (PRWEB) April 13, 2012
Greg DeFisher explained “The new powered sliding table is a significant improvement to the Schwabe SR series. It made of precision aluminum, which has a dual benefit, it provides a very durable surface for the die to cut against, plus it provides a smooth operation of the table.”
Watch the Video of SCHWABE Straight Ram Beam Press SR 150 in operation on the Freeman Schwabe Video Channel on YouTube.
To summarize the key features and benefits of the SCHWABE Straight Ram Beam Press SR series with the NEW Powered Sliding Table are:
- Ergonomically friendly 37” (*60mm)
- Ideal for sheet good material with large or small dies or die-sets
- Dies weighing up to 1,000 lbs or more can be accommodated
- Allows maximum access for the Operator
- Made from aluminum, provides a durable surface to die cut against
- Electric motor drives propel the sliding table from 12ips to 30 ips as your application requires
SCHWABE precision die cutting accuracy now with smooth operating powered sliding table.
SCHWABE KPI Dashboard is already installed providing 3 months Free Trial of Remote Access and Real Time Production Data to help improve efficiency and reduce risk of downtime.
The SCHWABE SR Series with new powered sliding tables have the following technical features:
- Rex Roth hydraulic cylinders
- Allen Bradley PLC controls
SPECIAL NOTE: Upgrade for 2nd Powered Table is also AVAILABLE
For more information email customerservice(at)freemanschwabe(dot)com.