Unlike software and service companies that outsource jobs, 3dcart is 100 percent American-based. The expansion of the company’s search marketing services will not only help small businesses, but will also add more jobs to South Florida.
TAMARAC, FL (PRWEB) April 03, 2012
Online retail marketing takes a lot of work, know-how, time and money. To help ease the stress of marketing for online retailers, 3dcart is launching a new set of ecommerce marketing services to help drive more website traffic, higher brand awareness and more conversions to online stores.
Covering six key ecommerce marketing categories, 3dcart’s new service packages are perfect for small and large retail businesses alike. 3dcart representatives work directly with customers to tailor each solution based on the retailer’s specific needs. Unlike software and service companies that outsource jobs, 3dcart is 100 percent American-based. The expansion of the company’s search marketing services will not only help small businesses, but will also add more jobs to South Florida.
“Buying SEO services from a reputable firm may cost you $3,000 or more per month,” said 3dcart CMO Joe Palko. “In contrast, we’re offering the same services and more that build on years of ecommerce experience at a fraction of the cost because it is in our best interest to help small and medium sized businesses grow.”
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Online business can’t survive without a search strategy; in addition to built-in SEO tools, 3dcart now offers customers access to an expert team of SEO consultants to help boost their stores up the search ladder.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising: Google and other PPC sources help drive traffic by placing ads on their sites. Retailers only pay for advertisements when viewers click on them.
- Shopping Feed Management: Online product aggregators help shoppers compare products and make smart shopping choices. Online retailers who list their products in these engines expose their stores to more potential customers.
- Social Media Solutions: There’s no doubting the power of social media; integrating strategies around Facebook, Twitter and corporate blogging helps drive more traffic to online stores.
- Facebook Ad Management: Tap into the gigantic world of Facebook by placing strategic advertising that appeals to the target audience based on personal information.
- Conversion Consulting: Why take a crash-course in analytics when it can be left to the pros? 3dcart experts help integrate data collection platforms to help retailers learn more about their customers.
For more information on 3dcart’s new ecommerce marketing packages, visit http://www.3dcart.com/ecommerce-marketing-services.html.
3dcart (http://www.3dcart.com), located in Tamarac, Florida, is a complete ecommerce software solution for merchants to build, promote and grow their online business. The company's services include the tools, advice, support, and technology to manage an entire online operation. Since 1997, 3dcart has been developing internet solutions for small to medium size businesses. Today, 3dcart is an Inc. 5000 company, a Visa PCI Certified provided and a pioneer in Mobile Commerce and Social Marketing.