There is nothing quite like being in a room full of people listening to a riveting speaker. I'm here to help you move past your fears and step out of the shadows onto the stage.
(PRWEB) April 02, 2012
http://www.speakproworkshop.com/ Did you know that most people would rather jump out of an airplane than give a speech? In fact, nearly 75 percent of us suffer from speech anxiety. There’s hope thanks to renowned presenter and “Breakthrough Strategist,” Rochelle Togo-Figa’s two-day “Speak Like A Pro” workshop dedicated to overcoming public speaking fears.
The intensive two-day workshop is coming to Charlotte, N.C., April 19-20.
Poor public speaking can have a negative impact on an employee’s career, not to mention the company’s bottom line. The “Speak Like A Pro” workshop is ideal for business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, coaches and anyone looking to grow their business through more effective speaking. Public speaking skills are essential for helping businesses maximize their time and profits.
“There is nothing quite like being in a room full of people listening to a riveting speaker,” comments Togo-Figa. “I’m here to help you move past your fears and step out of the shadows onto the stage. I want you to step into your inherent greatness and get your message out into the world!”
Using Togo-Figa’s proven tools and concrete techniques, workshop participants will learn how to:
- Speak with confidence and conviction to any size group.
- Identify their purpose and turn it into a message they can deliver to audiences.
- Build memorable messages with personal stories that connect people in a profound way.
- Know what to say and what not to say to keep people engaged.
- Organize and present a presentation with impact.
- Sell products or programs from the front of the room without being "salesy".
- Create their first live event.
The workshop includes a mix of lessons, discussions, and of course, speaking practice with plenty of breaks to keep us energized and focused. In addition, workshop participants will receive:
- A workbook with handouts and exercises.
- A 60-minute group “Q&A” session with Togo-Figa for participants to address any questions from the Speak Like A Pro workshop.
- Lunch with the speaker and other high achievers to learn more about Togo-Figa’s exclusive coaching program.
- Special discounts on selected speaking products.
- Breakthrough Boot Camp Webinar featuring four hours of content rich sales topics, plus one hour of on-the-spot coaching with Togo-Figa.
The workshop will be held at the Hampton Inn – Southpark in Charlotte, N.C. For participants seeking overnight accommodations, the hotel offers a special “Speak Like A Pro” workshop rate.
Cost to attend the two-day “Speak Like a Pro” workshop is $397. Register today and bring a friend for free! Participants have the option to pay over four payments. As a bonus, the first three people to register receive a complimentary one-hour coaching session by phone with Togo-Figa, a $400 value.
For information or to register, call Rochelle Togo-Figa, The Breakthrough Strategist at (980) 207-0434 or visit http://www.SpeakProWorkshop.com
About Rochelle Togo-Figa…
With over 20 years of sales success in both the corporate arena and as a small business owner, Rochelle Togo-Figa, The Breakthrough Strategist, uses her expertise to train sales professionals to help them generate unlimited sales and convert more clients. She has trained hundreds of people to become confident and powerful speakers and make money doing it. She speaks to all sizes of audiences, connecting in a memorable way that empowers her audience to exceed their business and personal goals.
Togo-Figa has shared her expertise with a variety of Fortune 500 companies including American Express, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Met Life, Crain’s Business Publications, American Media, Magazine Publishers Association, Hachette Filipacchi Magazines, Diversified Investment Advisors, Union State Bank, Estée Lauder, and more.
Her business coaching articles have appeared in the New York Times, The Westchester Journal News, and Business Woman Magazine. In addition, Togo-Figa has been the featured speaker for the Office Depot Speaker Series, Execunet Speaker Series, V2K Décor Webinar Series, and Grace McNamara Design Webinar Series.
Sign up for Togo-Figa’s bog at http://www.SalesBreakthroughs.com, and stay connected with her via Twitter, @RTogoFiga; Facebook, http://www.facebook.com/rochelle.togofiga; and LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/in/rochelletogofiga.
# # #