Diamonds, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable gemstones, are synonymous with elegance, luxury and beauty.
Knoxville, Tenn. (PRWEB) April 02, 2012
Jewelry Television® (JTV), the world’s premier source for fine jewelry and loose gems has announced it will devote the entire month of April to diamonds. Featuring both traditional white as well as colored varieties, JTV’s Diamond Month lasts until April 29 and will include the unveiling of several new proprietary diamond collections as well as many customer favorites.
“Diamonds, one of the world’s rarest and most desirable gemstones, are synonymous with elegance, luxury and beauty,” said Natalie Parman, vice president of merchandising at JTV. “We wanted to celebrate the month of April by showcasing all of our incredible diamond varieties and offer our customers the opportunity to add some of these exclusive pieces into their own collections because a girl can’t have too many best friends.”
One line JTV is introducing during Diamond Month is TuxBlack™, a proprietary collection of jewelry pieces that feature beautiful black diamonds. These elegant and sophisticated pieces complement any wardrobe choice and are available from $19.99 to $5999.99.
JTV’s Diamond Month will also feature SunGlo!™, a collection of treated yellow diamonds set in silver and gold that capture the sun’s warmth with their cheerful colors.
Other exclusive diamond jewelry lines to be featured during JTV’s Diamond Month are:
- Mocha Diamonds™ - These indulgent dark chocolate stones are formed deep within the earth at Australia’s Argyle Mines. Their natural beauty exhibits a striking range of shades to provide wearers a combination of contemporary and timeless style.
- Posh Pink Diamonds™ - Among the rarest of natural colored diamonds, these feminine stones symbolize romance, sweetness and innocence. They range in shades of pale, soft pinks.
- Sunset Red Diamonds™ - Watching the sun set at the end of the day is a romantic and magical occurrence. These stones exhibit gorgeous red shades that capture the intense colors of the sunset.
- Blue Velvet Diamonds™ - Sleek and elegant, these stones exhibit dramatic blue hues reminiscent of those demonstrated in the famous Hope Diamond. They enchant and captivate anyone who wears them.
- Mayur Cut Diamonds™ - Bold stones in this special cut give the presence of a larger than life diamond. These designs feature “rose cut” diamonds that are typically only found in antique pieces.
“From our April Birthstone Diamond event that kicks off the month to our Month of True Brilliance Finale on the 29th and everything in between, Diamond Month at JTV will offer something for the diamond lover in everyone,” said Parman.
About Jewelry Television®
Jewelry Television® (JTV) is the only broadcast shopping network that focuses exclusively on the sale of fine jewelry and gemstones. The privately-held company was founded in 1993 and broadcasts high definition programming 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to over 80 million unique households in the U.S. Jewelry Television® was recently ranked the 14th largest retailer of fine jewelry in the U.S. by National Jeweler. JTV.com is the fifth largest jewelry destination on the internet according to Internet Retailer’s Top 500 Guide for 2010. For more information, visit JTV.com.