(PRWEB) April 02, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors, topseos.com, has released their list of the best search engine optimization companies in the online marketing industry for the month of April 2012. Each of the companies which have made the list of the best have undergone a meticulous evaluation process which covers thousands of online marketing companies whereas only the fifty best SEO companies in the industry are included. Each SEO company which has been highlighted has been evaluated through the use of a set of evaluation criteria, at least three customer references, and various industry research resources. The list is provided to help businesses locate top SEO companies to help them with their online marketing.
The Managing Partner of topseos.com (http://www.topseos.com/), Jeev Trika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 50 SEO Companies for April 2012 are:
4) LSF Interactive
5) ArteWorks SEO
6) Intrapromote LLC.
8) SEO Image Inc.
9) OneIMS – Integrated Marketing Solutions
13) Leverage Marketing Agency, LLC
14) 1st on the List Promotion Inc.
16) Peak Position
17) Web Talent Marketing
18) Crexendo, Inc.
19) HighPoint Search Marketing
20) Hudson Horizons
21) SEO Inc
22) Pro Web Consulting
23) Mannix Marketing
25) e-Business Express Inc
27) Submit Express
29) Stone Interactive Group
30) eVisibility, Inc.
31) LeapFrog Interactive
35) The Search Agency
36) Bruce Clay Inc.
37) Qualified Impressions, LLC.
38) SEER Interactive
39) Exclusive Concepts, Inc.
40) ymarketing, LLC
41) Connelly Digital
43) National Positions
44) Best Rank Inc.
46) Position Research
47) ATAK Interactive Inc.
48) Organic Rankings Inc.
topseos.com uses a proprietary approach for evaluating and ranking companies to identify each top SEO company to be included in the rankings. The companies which have been highlighted have been found to offer an exceptional service based on the research of the independent research team. Many soft factors are used during the evaluation process while the research team also obtains in-depth information about the SEO companies which are reviewed. At least three customer references are contacted to obtain information directly from those who are receiving the services. Some general and specific questions are asked of each company including:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimization companies interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies for April 2012 visit: