(PRWEB) April 03, 2012
The independent authority on Search vendors in the United Kingdom, topseos.com, has released their list of the best search engine optimization companies in the online marketing industry for the month of April 2012. This list has been created to highlight SEO agencies which provide a service which consistently meets and exceeds the expectations of high quality SEO services while achieving results for their clients. An independent team of researchers have been tasked with the goal of evaluating each SEO agency through the use of a set of evaluation criteria, customer references, and other various resources to find the best SEO service provider in the industry.
The Managing Partner of topseos.co.uk (http://www.topseos.co.uk/), Jeev Trika, has stated that the “evaluation process for both agencies and software tools is meticulous. We review strengths, weaknesses, and competitive advantages.”
The Top 30 SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for April 2012 are:
1) SEO Consult
3) Hit Search
4) Cresco SEO
5) Brandfluent Digital
7) Rankability Ltd
8) Datadial Ltd.
9) Enlightenment Business Solutions
10) High Impact SEO
13) White Hat Media
14) Ikroh SEO
16) Rapid Blue
17) Bluechilli Ltd.
18) Blueclaw Media Ltd
19) SEO Positive Limited
21) Online Media Direct Ltd
23) Lakestar Media
24) SEOptimise Ltd
25) Vertical Leap Ltd.
26) Creare Communications
27) Advansys Limited
29) High Position Limited
30) Just Search
topseos.co.uk uses a process for evaluating each SEO agency which has been in development since 2002. Each company identified through this process is able to achieve results and meet the expectations of each of their clients as identified in their contracts. The list created through this process is a list of the top vendors in the United Kingdom who have a history of performance for their customers. Each company provides a unique SEO service for their customer tailored to their specific needs. For each company reviewed, at least three clients were contacted and the actual performance of each SEO company was determined. Different general and specific questions were asked of each SEO Company:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be three things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (one through ten; ten being the highest).
- What are the most competitive keywords you have been able to rank on the major search engines and how long did it take you to achieve those rankings?
- Did the agency modify the way they achieved higher rankings for you based on the Universal Search model introduced by Google? How?
- How comprehensive, specific, and useful are the reports that are offered to the client? What metrics do they cover?
- Do the reports inform you what the next set of steps should be to achieve higher rankings and when you can expect to achieve the next set of goals by?
- How many of your top industry keywords rank in the top 10? Which ones?
topseos.com is a well-known independent authority on Search vendors. Established in 2002, the goal of topseos.com is to recognize and rank those individuals or companies providing the best online marketing services all over the world. A specialized team of researchers examine thousands of applicants each month who are seeking to be ranked as a top internet marketing service provider by the independent authority. This website is being visited daily by thousands of visitors all over the world looking for the best services available. The website also provides various types of facilities other than the independent rankings which provide useful information to customers and providers of online marketing services.
Search Engine Optimisation companies in the United Kingdom interested in applying for the evaluation and rankings service can visit:
To learn more about the Best SEO Companies in the United Kingdom for April 2012 visit: