Everything we do at RichRelevance serves two purposes: help retailers enhance the multichannel shopping experience and empower them to monetise these customer touchpoints," said Darren Hitchcock, VP of the UK/ European Region at RichRelevance.
Reading, UK (PRWEB UK) 4 April 2012
RichRelevance®, the leading provider of dynamic personalisation for the world’s largest retailers and brands, today launched RichPromo to provide state-of-the-art dynamic content targeting for retailers. The newest addition to the company's integrated personalisation suite, RichPromo combines real-time consumer behaviour analysis with a retailer's existing customer segments to deliver the most relevant, appealing campaign content to online shoppers. Now, retailers can optimise their own valuable web real estate for overall engagement, revenue and conversions, while delivering a highly personalised and engaging shopping experience that respects consumers' real-time behaviour and past history with the brand.
"Everything we do at RichRelevance serves two purposes: help retailers enhance the multichannel shopping experience and empower them to monetise these customer touchpoints," said Darren Hitchcock, VP of the UK/ European Region at RichRelevance. "RichPromo extends these personalisation capabilities to allow retailers to turn static promotions into dynamic offers that honour the relationship that shoppers have with their business and brands."
"There is a tremendous tension right now between consumers' expectations of a consistent, personalised multichannel experience and the technical reality of large retailers who are managing literally hundreds of marketing and co-marketing campaigns, thousands of segments, and millions of site visitors," said Darren Vengroff, Chief Scientist at RichRelevance. "RichPromo cuts through the complexity to allow retailers to effectively match every shopper to the right segment and serve the most relevant campaign content - with total control, in milliseconds, and to tremendous effect."
RichRelevance customer Office Depot has annual online sales exceeding $4 billion a year. Rachel Davis, Senior Manager of Digital Marketing Promotions for the company said: “We’re excited about implementing the RichPromo functionality on our website and we look forward to seeing positive results in terms of revenue and conversion.”
RichPromo: Features & Benefits
Powered by the enRich Personalisation Engine, which serves 350 million tailored experiences each day for the world's largest retailers, RichPromo combines the industry's most advanced personalisation technology with a user-friendly campaign management platform to dynamically deliver promotional content based on existing segments, previous shopping patterns, and real-time customer interest - at a scale of millions of site visitors. Targeted campaigns can now be created, optimised and modified without site releases or IT involvement, giving marketers and merchandisers unprecedented control over on-site promotions, as well as significant strategic insight into how to improve multichannel marketing efforts. Key capabilities include:
- Dynamic Content Targeting: RichPromo reacts in real-time to change promotions based on retailer's existing segments, as well as individual shoppers' behaviour and context within the site such as: how the shopper arrived on the site, her browsing history, geo-location, and time of day.
- Sophisticated Workflow and Interface: RichPromo allows retailers to automate online promotion workflow, enabling marketers to target the right audience, merchandisers to coordinate products, creative teams to upload assets and business leads to oversee the whole process all through one interface.
- Campaigns Defined by Marketing Channel: Through the new solution, marketers can create dynamic content on landing pages linked from external channels, like SEM and Affiliate Marketing, to support campaigns. Moreover, marketers can create pre-populated templates to define content from any given external channel and also select the personalised elements of that page, including products shown and recommendations.
- Insights and Analytics: RichPromo offers detailed reports for the entire site or individual campaigns, including placement views, click-through-rate, revenue, average order value and more. Data can be easily exported for easy reporting.
Powered by the enRICH Personalisation Engine, RichPromo features real-time behavioural analysis and self-tuning optimisation based on the best performing algorithms, a technology known as ensemble learning. RichPromo provides control over marketing campaigns in a way that is scalable for any volume of traffic and able to support peak loads (Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, etc.).
- More information and pricing information on RichPromo is available here
- More information on RichRelevance is available here
- Connect with RichRelevance on Facebook and Twitter for updates and news
Over 350 million times per day, RichRelevance is powering the personalised shopping experiences for consumers shopping the world’s largest and most innovative retail brands like Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, Walmart, Sears and Target. Founded and led by the e-commerce expert who helped pioneer personalisation at Amazon.com, RichRelevance helps retailers increase sales and customer engagement by recommending the most relevant products to consumers regardless of the channel they are shopping. RichRelevance has delivered more than $5 Billion in attributable sales for its retail clients to date, and is accelerating these results with the introduction of a new form of digital advertising called Shopping Media which allows manufacturers to engage consumers where it matters most—in the digital aisles on the largest retail sites in world. RichRelevance is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Seattle, Boston and London. For more information, please visit http://www.richrelevance.co.uk.