The Lust for Life break is a popular choice with visitors to Lifehouse, and offers something just a little bit different to your average spa break.
Essex (PRWEB UK) 5 April 2012
Leading Spa Booking Agency, SpaSeekers has teamed up with the luxury spa hotel to offer one lucky Facebook Fan an overnight break at Lifehouse Hotel and Spa and a selection of extras and treatments to replenish any lost joie de vivre that may have been missing over the winter months.
The Lust for Life break is a popular choice with visitors to Lifehouse, and offers something just a little bit different to your average spa break. For example, the lucky winner can choose from a list of four treatments to enjoy during their break – and although there are delicious BABOR treatments on offer, there is also an opportunity to take a one to one dancing lesson, or sample a Flower Remedy.
The stay also includes a two-course dinner and a continental breakfast in the Waterlilies restaurant, plus a Champagne cocktail, full use of the spa’s facilities, use of a fluffy robe and complementary branded spa slippers.
Spa lovers will be jumping at the chance to enter this competition, and it couldn’t be easier to do. Simply head to the SpaSeekers Facebook Page and ‘like’ it. That really is all there is to it. It costs nothing, takes a few seconds, and could result in a particularly indulgent overnight spa break.
The closing date for the competition is 30th April 2012, and the winner will be announced on 1st May 2012.
For media enquiries please contact:
Jason Goldberg – SpaSeekers Director
Email address Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0845 555 8 555
Notes to Editors
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must LIKE SpaSeekers on http://facebook.com/SpaSeekers
- Closing date is 30th April 2012.
- Winner will be announced on 1st May 2012 by official email to the winner and annoucement on Facebook.
- Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- Treatments are as stated and cannot be amended.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise. All additional charges incurred during the stay must be paid for.
- Subject to availability - excluding Bank Holiday and weekends.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prize to be taken within 6 months of receiving a Winners Letter from Lifehouse Spa & Hotel
- Winners name may used for promotional purposes and winners may be asked to participate in a video review or similar type of promotional activity.
SpaSeekers was established in 1989 and has been online since 1999. Advisers are knowledgeable about spa types and locations and offer a FREE advice and booking service.
SpaSeekers.com boasts an unrivalled nationwide coverage of spas with over 350 across the UK. Spa Seekers customers receive the benefit of spa deals, many offered exclusively. SpaSeekers works with well-known spa brands, for example Champneys, QHotels, Marriott, De Vere, Saks Hair & Beauty, and Ragdale Hall.
Spa days are available in open dated gift voucher format, valid for six months from the date of purchase or post-dated on request. Personalised and gift wrapped vouchers are also available.