Mumbai, Maharashtra (PRWEB) April 03, 2012
Apex Conferences is conducting two day’s training program on Boilers (Operations & Maintenance) on 26th & 27th April in Mumbai, 3rd & 4th May in New Delhi and 25th & 26th May 2012 in Chennai.
The participants will gain the most up to date information and practical understanding of process heat transfer aspects, boiler design features, recent trends in design what to look for a good design or identify a poor design, evaluate and improve operating parameters and regimes and even ask the equipment suppliers the right questions before purchasing these equipments.
The course is aimed at engineers, management personnel of process plants, cogen plants, chemical plants, refineries and steam Plants, who are involved with performance design, engineering, economics, troubleshooting and operation of Coal, Oil / Gas fired boilers, waste heat boilers and HRSGs.
Discussion will focus on efficiency, optimizing performance, steam and metal temperatures, importance of heat flux, circulation, effect of fuels on boilers, deviations from operating point, economizer steaming, evaluating field data for possible process problems.
This practical two day workshop will give you the knowledge to enable you to:
1. Typical characteristics of fuel fired
2. Perform basic combustion and process calculation
3. Discuss the correct operations, control sequences and procedures for the safe operation of a typical fire–tube boiler plant
4. Outline the applicable pressure part design codes and explain their influence on boiler pressures part sizing, inspection and non-destructive examination
5. Initiate an effective inspection and maintenance program.
6. Recognize the impact fuels have on the boiler heat transfer surfaces
7. Outline the technologies available for the reduction of emission levels and the applicable international legislative controls.
What Will Be The Learning Objectives
1. Know various types of boilers and features.
2. Typical characteristics of fuels.
3. Perform basic combustion and process calculations
4. Recognize the impact fuels on boiler operation.
5. Boiler auxiliaries.
6. To correct operation& control sequences and procedures for the safe operation.
7. Boiler inspection and non-destructive examination
8. Initiate an effective inspection and maintenance program
9. Provide an overview of the legislative requirements plus the essential steps & responsibilities for the repair of boilers
10. Recognize the importance of and implement the procedures for the protection of a boiler during cold storage
11. Outline the technologies available for the reduction of emission levels and the applicable international legislative controls
Industries That Can Benefit From This Event would be
- Textile industries
- Power industries
- Nuclear Industries
- Thermal Industries
- Fertilizer industries
- Plastic industries
- Paper Industries
- Chemical Industries
- Agro- Industries
- Pesticide Industries
- Steel Industries
- Rubber Industries
- Pigments & food dies stuff industries
- Taneries Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Marine Industries
Eminent Faculty at the Conference:
Mr. A. K. Patnaik is a Post Graduate (Mechanical Engineering) from IIT, Kharagapur. He has undergone Management Training at Ahmedabad, IIM and Gurgaon Management Development Institute. He is having over 40 years of experience in Boiler Engineering and Operations & Maintenance of Boilers. The Consultants typically recommend low cost boilers which may cost the end user in the long run through high operating costs. A second opinion before you buy the boiler / HRSG adds value to your project.
Apex Conferences clientele is large and include many Prominent Companies across India. As per market demand, we organized conferences on subjects like Advanced Corrosion Management, Crane Safety, Industrial Pumps and many more.