“We developed the new 4.1 release of DSO/Upstream in close consultation with our current customers.” said Paul Maurer, Actenum’s CEO.
(PRWEB) April 03, 2012
Actenum Corporation today announced the latest release of DSO/Upstream, the industry’s most advanced software for rapid, reliable planning and scheduling of upstream operations.
The new release, DSO/Upstream 4.1, incorporates several new features designed to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the planning/schedul-ing process, address drilling program material requirements, and enhance integration with external applications.
Building on DSO/Upstream’s proven capabilities in optimizing sequences of drilling, completion, and workover activities in a way that meets or exceeds organizational objectives, the 4.1 release includes the following features:
- User Interface enhancements that improve the user experience in configuring the various Gantt chart views, screen layouts, and alert settings;
- An “Optimize to Plan” capability that automatically sequences activities to meet recurring target values over a user-specified time period;
- Material requirements forecasting and scheduling, to show material demand for a given schedule, and to automatically generate a schedule based on existing material inventory and predicted resupply dates;
- Activity hierarchies and sub-operations, enabling grouping and man-agement of all tasks required to execute an specific upstream program;
- Target-based scheduling, which automatically generates a schedule based on a required number of activities within any given period;
- Template-based scheduling, to enable users to define all events and activities in a well’s lifecycle, and then create instances of those activi-ties and events with a single keystroke;
- A new Extraction/Transport/Loading integration component for bidi-rectional data exchange with other applications.
“We developed the new 4.1 release of DSO/Upstream in close consultation with our current customers.” said Paul Maurer, Actenum’s CEO. “And we are looking forward to a further increase in market share and additional customer interaction and feedback as we continue through the remainder of 2012.”
About Actenum Corporation
Actenum Corporation is a global software company that provides planning and scheduling solutions to the energy industry. By simplifying and improving production planning and scheduling, we enable our customers to enhance operational performance, and increase efficiency and profit.