“My intent was to create a personal finance resource that was not only informative but entertaining and relevant to today’s generation."
Highland, MI (PRWEB) April 04, 2012
ACA, the only community of fee-only financial planners focused on holistic planning strategies, announced that the book How to be Rich: The Couple's Guide to a Rich Life Without Worrying About Money written by ACA member Chuck Rylant was ranked on Amazon.com as #1 for Introduction to Investing and #2 for Investing books.
“I'm beyond excited to see this project receive recognition of this nature,” said Chuck Rylant, CFP®. “My intent was to create a personal finance resource that was not only informative but entertaining and relevant to today’s generation. I am thrilled that readers are finding value from this book.”
The book uses an entertaining fable to illustrate key financial concepts, including:
- How to stop fighting about money
- Secrets many financial advisors don't want you to know
- Why budgeting doesn't work and what you can easily do instead
- How to set your finances on autopilot so you can stop worrying them
- 5 Steps to easily and quickly kill credit card debt
- Immediately increase your paycheck with a simple tax planning strategy
- How much money you should be saving--it's not what you've been told
- Why investing too much in the stock market can be devastating
- How much to put in stocks, bonds, and other investments
- How to stop worrying about money
To order copies of the book, click on the following link: How to be Rich: The Couple's Guide to a Rich Life Without Worrying About Money.
ACA is a non-profit 501(C)6 organization providing continuing education and support to fee-only financial planners with a passion for holistic financial planning. Its collaborative community continues to develop the next generation of holistic planning concepts and strategies. Currently ACA consists of more than 160 members serving 45 states across the U.S.