Manage Your Calls (MYC) Android Call Manager and Recording Application from MetaOption LLC
Jersey City, NJ (PRWEB) April 05, 2012
On registering with the MYC app, the user will be able to create simple templates to answer, block, as well as record calls from select contacts or numbers, permanently or for a specific time frame, as long as the application is active. Both incoming and outgoing calls can be recorded using MYC. The user may choose to keep MYC app active at all times or during select time spans, and will also be able to listen to and delete recorded conversations at a later date.
The MYC app is basically aimed at improving productivity and minimizing disturbances during critical situations that require total involvement on one’s part.
- Call Recording
- Auto Answer
- Block Calls
- Designed to manage contact lists for each function (Recording, Answering and Blocking calls).
- Supports three different recording formats MPEG 4, 3GP and AMR from which the user can select the preferred format.
- Application can be activated instantly using a single click.
- Application can be enabled at all times or at specific time intervals.
- Both Free and Paid versions of MYC are available.
- Free version of MYC offers full access to all features for an initial 30 day trial period after which the recording feature will automatically be disabled. The user may do referrals and each referral sign-up gives 21 days of credit on recording function.
- The user can switch to the paid version at any point of time.
- A unique referral feature from the paid version will earn the user 21 points for each referral sign-up which in-turn is credited towards future versions of MYC.
- Block calls works on all android devices while Auto answer function works on 1.5 to 2.2 devices.
- All Android devices are not capable of Call Recording while others only support call recording via the Microphone, which can sometimes be improved by putting the call on speakerphone.
- Block calls and Recording functions always works on all android devices.
Please test MYC (free version) prior to purchase and visit our website for further details. Try MYC Free version for 30 days before purchasing the Paid version.
Device Requirements: Android 1.5 & above
Price and Availability:
MYC Application 1.2.0 is available in both free and paid versions at the Android Appstore, Tools category.
Released: 3rd April, 2012
Seller: MetaOption LLC
About MetaOption, LLC:
MetaOption is a privately held, advanced IT solutions and quality testing company with a thriving record of success. MetaOption’s comprehensive consulting services and flexible business solutions provide a competitive edge to clients across diverse verticals and horizontals.
MetaOption offers following solutions across diverse verticals:
- Custom Application Development
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Mobile Application Development
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Enterprise Resource Planning (NAV/GP/AX
- Portals and Content Management
- Legacy System Migrations and System Re-Engineering
- System Integration
For several years, MetaOption has specialized in developing solutions around Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, IBM and Apple technologies for its customer base. Our clients come from various continents including the USA, Europe, and Australia. We serve industry verticals and boutiques service companies in Automobile, Finance, Healthcare, Government, Media and Publishing, and Entertainment.
574 Newark Avenue, Suite 210
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Phone: +1 (201) 377-3150
Author: MetaOption, LLC
To know more, visit http://www.metaoption.com.
For more information of the application, visit
For additional information, you can log on to http://www.manageyourcalls.com.