"The addition of BrandMaster to a traditional, server-fed playout chain enables broadcasters to be truly innovative in meeting the capital, operational and creative objectives of those projects,"
-Pete Challinger, CEO, Pixel Power Inc.
Burbank, California (PRWEB) April 05, 2012
Pixel Power Inc., (NAB Booth N2034) the leading innovator and supplier of broadcast playout solutions with integrated graphics, will highlight the latest version of BrandMaster™ at NAB 2012. BrandMaster is a unique combination of complete master control and high-end automated branding graphics in a single integrated system that efficiently brands channels without the need for standalone graphics systems. Pixel Power recently surpassed 200 channels of BrandMaster deployed worldwide, including installations by ABS -- Advanced Broadcast Solutions -- at KTUU in Anchorage, Alaska and KHQ in Spokane, Washington.
“The transition to HD and the addition of digital channels is very much a current story for the majority of broadcasters,” said Pixel Power Inc. CEO Pete Challinger. “The addition of BrandMaster to a traditional, server-fed playout chain enables broadcasters to be truly innovative in meeting the capital, operational and creative objectives of those projects.”
BrandMaster delivers a number of valuable benefits and capabilities including:
1. BrandMaster puts advanced broadcast graphics directly at the point of transmission to reduce the complexity of the channel’s signal path and to streamline the channel branding process. This lowers the amount of equipment and power consumption, as well as the total cost required to deliver a branded broadcast channel.
2. BrandMaster includes a wealth of core graphics functions: logos, clocks, text crawls, multiple tickers, DVE moves, and automated scheduling, as well as available EAS support.
3. Advanced audio handling includes multichannel support, shuffling, voiceover and available Dolby-E.
4. BrandMaster delivers its impressive functionality at a price that is less than that of most switchers on the market with no graphics.
5. BrandMaster offers the world’s first master control panel to use TFT switches that can display full color images of graphics and video assets, putting a wealth of information at the operator’s fingertips.
6. BrandMaster offers infinitely reconfigurable software control panels to meet any interface requirement, including support for touch screens with gestures.
For more information about Pixel Power products and to reach our sales team, visit http://www.pixelpower.com.
About Pixel Power
Pixel Power provides innovative graphics production and delivery systems for broadcasters, OB truck companies, playout facilities, post-production houses, venues and sports complexes. Our award-winning branding and promotions systems, integrated channel playout systems, graphics-enabled master control switchers, and sophisticated HD/SD switchable graphics production systems allow producers to deliver dynamic live and pre-recorded content for any SD, HD, 3D stereoscopic, mobile, online or interactive application.
For more than 20 years Pixel Power’s engineering prowess and dedication to customer support have made it the industry’s first choice. Our customer base of over 2000 systems includes market leaders like ABC, Astral, CBC, Disney, Discovery, ESPN, HBO, MTV, CNBC and Technicolor.
Headquartered in Cambridge, England, Pixel Power has a subsidiary located in Burbank, California and a Middle East office in Dubai, as well as a global network of carefully selected and trained distributors to support any requirement.