Sioux Falls, SD (PRWEB) April 07, 2012
For the man who has everything, Monroe “Roey” Diefendorf, Jr., CEO of Diefendorf Capital has expanded the breadth of financial services to include trust services, for his 60th birthday.
The South Dakota Banking Department has granted a non-depository bank charter to Argonne Trust Company, LLC. This will allow Diefendorf Capital to utilize the favorable trust statues in the state of South Dakota for their client’s estate and tax planning. Many of these planning strategies involve the following goals:
- Establishment of a Family Bank/Dynasty Trust
- Unique business succession and closely-held business planning
- Creative charitable giving strategies
- Movement of an existing trust to South Dakota to save state income taxes
- Advanced and flexible planning for minimizing estate and generation-skipping taxes
- The latest education planning strategies for children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren
- Important non-tax issues and strategies for passing family wealth inter-generationally
- Value and incentive-oriented estate planning for families
- The latest strategies for planning with residences and vacation homes
- The latest advanced and creative estate planning strategies for corporate executives and doctors
- Cutting-edge strategies for shifting growth from one's estate
- Domestic asset protection planning
- Minimizing taxes on the sale of highly appreciated assets e.g., publicly traded stock, closely held stock, art, partnerships, LLCs, etc.
- Estate planning for international families
- Planning for foreign citizens with U.S. citizen/green card children and/or grandchildren
Trust services will be performed at 201 South Phillips Ave., Suite 224, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104. David Peterson along with Janice Caselli will staff the offices while the marketing efforts will be headed up by Doug Vergith, a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor. Other officers include; Roey Diefendorf, Tom Palumbo, Steve Howe, David Taylor, Jeff Higgs and Demetri Doumas.
Trust marketing services will be performed by 3 Dimensional Wealth Family Office Services at 45 Park Ave., Suite 406, New York, NY 10016.