(PRWEB) April 06, 2012
Through April 15, you can vote for your favorite volunteer 'Hero With A Heart' on Facebook, and the three volunteer heroes who receive the most votes will win $5,000 each! One volunteer hero from each of the following categories will be chosen, based upon voting tallies on the CTK Facebook page:
- Health and Human Services
- Animal Rights and Environmental Protection
- Arts and Literacy
Voting is easy:
- Go to the CTK Heroes with a Heart Facebook Page
- Click "LIKE" in the upper right hand corner of the picture of the Hero.
- Below the picture, click the tab that best describes the category of the nonprofit organization for which the nominated volunteer is associated. A list of organizations and the first name and last initial of the nominated volunteer will appear below that.
- To vote, simply click the "VOTE" box below the name of the Organization Name and Volunteer Name.
- Share the opportunity to vote with your friends by clicking “Tell your friends to vote for a hero.”
• Please note: only one vote per nonprofit category is allowed per Facebook account, so choose wisely!
$1,500 is also being offered through the Susan B. Winter Grant Award for an individual working to provide creative and innovative approaches to HIV/AIDS education or prevention. The winner will be selected by the family of Susan Winter and announced on April 15th.
Thank you and please vote!