Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2012
Julie Zeff, Los Angeles mother of three combines her two passions, yoga and life coaching into her soon to be released book, Vivid Living for Busy Moms: Coach Yourself to an Extraordinary Life. Zeff feels that Mother’s Day would be the perfect time to release her book, to help Moms everywhere create more balance and realize what is most important to them, personally and professionally. She helps them learn to access the innate truth and wisdom of their body and mind to live fully, passionately, and guilt-free. “Don’t just tolerate your life,” says Zeff, “your vivid and extraordinary life is waiting!”
Vivid Living for Busy Moms provides an interactive and accessible format where readers can use Zeff’s teachings and tools, today, to live their best and most vivid life. Zeff’s client and personal anecdotes will inspire readers to uncover their own unique and extraordinary body/mind connection and will comfort them to know that they are not alone.
Zeff will also be offering several free teleseminars in the coming weeks to help introduce moms to her concepts and teach them key strategies for creating a more fulfilled and ‘vivid’ life for themselves at home and, for working moms, at the office.
Topics for these teleseminars will include: Busy Mom Balance – 6 Ways to Create Balance from the Inside/Out; Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Body! 3 Ways to Tap Into Your Innate Mommy Wisdom; and Get in the Moment Busy Mom! 4 Ways to Be Present & Love Your Life.
Zeff started her professional mind-body journey in 1998 when she worked as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Massage Therapist. She persistently tried to find a way to combine the two. It wasn’t until she found Life Coaching (CTI, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, CPCC) and Forrest Yoga (teacher training), that there was a natural and passionate spark that transformed her life and career forever. Forrest Yoga is a powerful and mindful yoga practice that builds strength and flexibility along with emotional and spiritual intelligence. Julie combines the natural tenets of yoga and life coaching to empower her clients to find inner and outer balance and become their own healer and teacher through her unique process of release and discovery.
Through Zeff’s coaching, clients have:
- Learned to tap into the unique wisdom and language of their bodies and minds.
- Built trust in themselves to make decisions with confidence and clarity.
- Uncovered their true Life Purpose and Essences – who they are at their core.
- Lived in extraordinary ways they once thought impossible.
Clients have shared successful results through their life coaching experience with Zeff:
- Shari left the stability of a high-paying job and a city she once loved to live more passionately and create work-life balance.
- Liz realized that she did, indeed, want to have another child.
- Sheryl found her soul mate and married him.
- Jeffrey left a secure work situation and started his own company.
- Laurie decided to have another baby and go back to work full-time with confidence and guilt-free ease.
- Lisa put clear limits on her work and family time. She learned how to prioritize from her core and to say “No!” to her Blackberry, work expectations, and family obligations that weighed her down.
- Erica repaired damaged relationships with parents and siblings.
- Pam let go of stale friendships and created ones that energized her.
- Andre found the courage to move halfway around the globe to honor his dream of living abroad and starting his own company.
- Molly negotiated more me-time into her week – time away from her kids, family and work – and finally felt that guilt-free balance she had been craving.
Zeff infuses life coaching into all of the yoga that she does. Who and how we are on the yoga mat reflects who and how we are in the world. When you change your body you change your life. Zeff also infuses yoga into the coaching she does. For example, she often shows her working mom clients how “me time,” even just 30 seconds of conscious breathing, can help them feed their body, mind and life!
Anyone interested in sampling these concepts is welcome to download her 33-page sample book chapter which also includes a table of contents and Julie’s story that led her to write this in-depth 220-page book.
For more information or to download your sample chapter visit: http://www.vividliving.net