Buenos Aires, Argentina (PRWEB) April 11, 2012
Gertrudis Graphics is pleased to announce version 2.0 of its flagship product GMX-PhotoPainter. The upgrade includes both platforms: Mac and PC. New Features for Mac.
The following features are new for Mac, but they was already present GMX-PhotoPainter II for PC:
- Project Dialog: Before creating a new project, it will show you a sheet in which you can decide: Background color, and picture dimensions.
- True freehand drawing: Now you can use the Freehand Tool to draw brushstrokes.
- Pattern Editor: Create and Edit your own patterns.
- Preview Stop/Start: Now you can Start or Stop the process which generates the Style Preview.
- Blend Modes: It adds two additional blending modes: "Color Only" and "Brightness Only".
- Multicolor painting: Now, this color mode is fully operative in GMX-PhotoPainter foc Mac.
New Features for Both PC and Mac:
- Custom Color Selection: There are two new tools: "Color Picker" and "Color Mixer" the combination of both tools enables the user to decide the mixing of the sampled color and chosen color.
- Custom Brushes Import: Now, the user can import his own brushes.
- Multiple Brushes Feature: This option let you specify more than one brush in a given style. Each time a brushstroke is drawn, will randomly choose a different brush.
Mac: All GMX-PhotoPainter for Mac Owners are entitled for this Free Upgrade
PC: Owners of GMX-PhotoPainter II for Windows (August 2011) are entitled for this Free Upgrade.
GMX-PhotoPainter is a Digital Painting Software which enables the user to transform any image into an original artwork. Artists can start with an existing picture such as from a digital camera, scanner, or 3D rendering, and paint the brush strokes using the provided tools. GMX-PhotoPainter can assist the user to automatically decide the brushstroke color, and direction or it can let the user to decide by themselves.
There are a number of standard, "ready to use" styles which successfully imitate traditional media: Watercolor, Oil painting, Crayon, and Pen & Ink. Each of these comes in different sizes, and levels of details. It also let the user create its own style from scratch with a deep level of customization.
GMX-PhotoPainter 2.0 is $59.00 and avialable on the GertrudisGraphics website.