San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 10, 2012
Hearsay Social, provider of the leading enterprise social marketing platform, today announced that it has been included in the list of “Cool Vendors” in the Social CRM report for 2012 by Gartner, Inc. The report, written by Gartner analysts Adam Sarner and Jenny Sussin, says it is “designed to highlight interesting, new and innovative vendors, products and services.”
“This designation by Gartner is another great win for us,” said Clara Shih, CEO of Hearsay Social. “We launched Hearsay Social on the vision that social media will forever transform the relationship between businesses and their customers.”
About the Hearsay Social Platform
The Hearsay Social platform delivers enterprise-class scale, reliability, security, and complete compliance for enterprises on social media. Today, tens of thousands of advisors, agents, local representatives, and franchisees rely on the Hearsay Social platform to engage in compliant social conversations with over five million customers. The Hearsay Social platform is the only comprehensive platform that both protects and empowers on every social network and at every level of the organization, from firm to business unit to individual employee.
● Hearsay Social Campaign Management and Page Management now includes Hearsay Social for Facebook Pages Brand Timeline for scheduling and publishing posts and cover photos, pinning and starring, and distributing campaigns across firm, business unit, and individual employee profiles, business pages, and timelines.
● Hearsay Social CRM for deepening customer relationships.
● Hearsay Social Analytics to roll-up metrics on social media profiles across the company.
● Hearsay Social Compliance Module for monitoring of brand pages, FINRA/SEC compliant infraction monitoring, capturing, archiving, and Rogue Page Finder.
● Hearsay Social Enterprise Architecture including single sign-on (SSO), LDAP directory integration, and integration with CA Siteminder and HP Autonomy to deliver security, compliance, ease of use, and scale.
About Hearsay Social
The world’s largest companies, including State Farm, Farmers Insurance Group, Northwestern Mutual, Goldman Sachs, 24 Hour Fitness, and Orchard Supply Hardware, use Hearsay Social’s award-winning technology platform to build stronger customer relationships, achieve regulatory compliance, and bolster their brand across all the major social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+. Hearsay Social, a Facebook preferred developer, Google+ launch partner, LinkedIn strategic partner, and SIFMA strategic partner, has raised $21M from Sequoia Capital, NEA, and top executives from Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and YouTube, and is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in New York and Ohio.
Hearsay Social Blog: blog.hearsaysocial.com
About the Cool Vendors
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
 Gartner “Cool Vendors in Social CRM” by Adam Sarner and Jenny Sussin, March 28, 2012.