Horsham, PA (PRWEB) April 12, 2012
DIA today launches a new website, http://www.diahome.org, with a more robust, user-friendly online experience.
This first phase of the new website reflects many years of planning, design, and refinement, dedicated to providing customers and members with a new and improved online experience. DIA’s new website features several fresh and enhanced elements designed to give the user a more custom-made online experience. Features include:
- Enhanced functionality that provides a personalized online experience
- “My DIA” section that manages the user’s entire DIA experience
- A new “I am interested in” feature that customizes content based on a user’s interests
- A hearty internal search engine that refines one’s search for educational offerings by date, location, and type of offering, expanded to include type of continuing education credit offered and speaker name
- New resources for students and patients
- Help boxes located throughout the site to help users find what they’re looking for
“This new website signals a new era for DIA,” declares Linda Amoroso, DIA Worldwide IT Director. “This new site deeply aligns with the globalization, digitalization, and culture of quality aspects of our DIA strategic plan. It heralds DIA as a knowledge resource that can digitally deliver ideas and information to DIA’s constituents all around the world, instantly. Delivering the knowledge that users want, when they want it, and in the format they want, can only improve the quality of their online DIA experience.”
DIA is a neutral, global, professional, member-driven association of nearly 18,000 professionals involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and related medical products. Through our international educational offerings and myriad networking opportunities, DIA provides a global forum for knowledge exchange that fosters the innovation of products, technologies and services to improve health and well being worldwide. Headquarters are in Horsham, PA, USA, with offices in Basel, Switzerland; Tokyo, Japan; Mumbai, India; and Beijing, China. http://www.diahome.org.