Ultimately, what companies can see determines whether or not a product is successful.
– John Haniotis, Chief Product Officer, Accept Software
Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) April 11, 2012
Accept Software releases a short video discussing how global product teams can achieve dramatically better product/market fit by improving access to information.
John Haniotis, Chief Product Officer at Accept Software discusses how small investments in information management can have a big impact on market performance for the product line. The key lies in eliminating information silos that inhibit visibility.
The Accept Software business alignment video covers:
1. How access to all product information, from concept to market delivery, impacts product success
2. The role that employees, customers and the product direction plays
3. How most product evolution is essentially a “guessing” game with little factual basis.
4. How improved communications can result in a more satisfied customer base, and more predictable rates of new customer acquisition and retention.
About: When companies outstrip their “business-as-usual” product planning tools and in-house solutions Accept Software’s product planning empowers global enterprises to accommodate constant change, coordinate teams and manage product scope, no matter how large or complex, from concept to delivery.
Accept Software’s collaborative approach gives companies, with complex product planning challenges, a modern solution for aligning their products to the best market opportunities. For more information, download The Modernizing Product Planning e-paper, visit http://www.accept360.com or call us at +1.866.423.8376.