Our goal for the video series is to teach patrons how to get the most out of AtoZdatabases without taking valuable time away from librarians.
(PRWEB) April 11, 2012
AtoZdatabases, a leading provider of marketing and reference databases to Libraries and Government Agencies across the United States, is launching a series of instructional videos on the AtoZdatabases application.
The videos will be released on its website, as well as its YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/atozdatabases.
The videos will feature four topics:
- Overview of all Databases
- Business Database Overview
- Find a Business Quick Lookup
- Find a Person Quick Lookup
Libraries can post the videos on their website for their patrons to learn how to use AtoZdatabases.
"Our goal for the video series is to teach patrons how to get the most out of AtoZdatabases without taking valuable time away from librarians," said Christine Smailys, President of AtoZdatabases.
This is another approach AtoZdatabases has taken with technology to increase the value of their product and showcase the many ways the database can be used.
Library patrons have complete access to over 300 Million records in over 8 databases:
- Executive Emails – 8 Million
- Businesses – 30 Million
- Business Executives – 29 Million
- New Businesses – 2 Million per year
- Residents & Homeowners – 210 Million Residents & 90 Million Homeowners
- New Homeowners – 50,000 names weekly
- New Movers – 200,000 names weekly
Library patrons will find these databases are also an ideal tool for:
- Job Seekers – Identify job opportunities by Looking Up Businesses & Executives
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs – Find Sales Leads to get More Customers
- Find People & Businesses – Find Friends, former Classmates, New Businesses and Lost Relatives
- Find Suppliers – For Key Products and Services
For a free 10 Day Trial of AtoZdatabases, please call toll-free 877-428-0101 or email Christine(dot)Smailys(at)AtoZdatabases(dot)com.
AtoZdatabases, powered by DatabaseUSA, is a leading provider of premier reference and marketing databases to Libraries and Government Agencies across the United States. For more information, visit http://www.atozdatabases.com or contact Christine at 877-428-0101 or Christine(dot)Smailys(at)AtoZdatabases(dot)com.