“Since announcing America Means Business in February, we have received a huge response from entrepreneurs and business experts around the country seeking to participate through speaking, sponsoring, exhibiting, and attending."
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 12, 2012
The Stevie® Awards, organizer of the world’s premier business awards, today announced the preliminary schedule of events for America Means Business, a landmark three-day event about entrepreneurship, taking place in New York City on June 13, 14, and 15.
Headquartered at the Metropolitan Pavilion at 125 West 18th Street, with events taking place there and at other locations throughout New York City, America Means Business will feature informative panel discussions, “How I Did It” case studies, an exposition of products and services that can help aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners, and many other events about how to start and grow a business. Highlights from the current schedule include:
- How to Get Started and Which Business is Right for You, presented by SCORE
- Social Media and Email Marketing: How to Leverage the Power, presented by small business marketing experts of VerticalResponse
- How to Be a Pro at Hiring, presented by Joanna Shows of ActionCOACH, the world’s top business coaching firm
- How to Be a Master of Time Management, presented by Tony Signorelli, president and author of New Rules of Self Employment
- Sales Fundamentals for the New Economy, presented by Julie Thomas, president of ValueSelling Associates
- Is Network Marketing Right for You?, presented by Barbara McCollough and Deanna Clarance, the entrepreneurs behind the Appreneur Lab
- 1-to-1 Counseling Lounge providing immediate small business feedback by SCORE’s small business professionals
For a full calendar of events scheduled thus far, visit: http://www.AmericaMeansBusiness-NYC.com/Calendar.
“Since announcing America Means Business in February, we have received a huge response from entrepreneurs and business experts around the country seeking to participate through speaking, sponsoring, exhibiting, and attending,” said Michael Gallagher, president and founder of the Stevie Awards. “We are very pleased to announce our preliminary schedule, and are looking forward to adding even more events to the program that will benefit and inspire future and current entrepreneurs.”
America Means Business still has openings for those interested in speaking or staging an event related to entrepreneurship and business management. There is no cost to participate and proposals are being accepted online until June 13. Attendee registration for America Means Business is free through May 25, and just $10 thereafter. Details on creating an event and registration are available at http://www.AmericaMeansBusiness-NYC.com.
About America Means Business
America Means Business is a landmark event about entrepreneurship - about how to start, grow and manage your own business. To take place in New York City on June 13 - 15, 2012, America Means Business will be packed with educational, networking and social events that will show you how to bring your dream to life. For more information visit http://www.AmericaMeansBusiness-NYC.com.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in four programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com, and follow the Stevie Awards on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.