Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2012, the newest book from the publisher of industry-leading newsletters Medicare Advantage News and Health Plan Week, tracks the enrollment trends, plan design information and market share statistics that are required for an effective strategic planning process. See publication details at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook.
The all-new 2012 edition is provides timely information on the Medicare Advantage, Medicare managed care, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid programs. It is a convenient, easy-to-access resource of updated data on:
- Medicare Advantage (MA), Medicare managed care, Medicare Part D prescription drug plan and managed Medicaid enrollment trends and market share
- Medicare eligibles by state, with market penetration by state and by region
- Enrollees by type of product — including Part D, Special Needs Plans, HMO, local PPO, regional PPO, PFFS and others
- Directories of MA, Medicaid plans and Part D plans with contact information
- MA and Medicaid plans’ financial results, market strategies, merger and acquisition activity and other company news
View the complete table of contents at http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook.
A CD version of Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook is also available. The CD is packed with Medicare and Medicaid data and analysis not contained in the print version. It provides:
- Primary source AIS data and CMS data in Excel spreadsheets, so you data can be seen — and manipulated — in its raw form;
- Enrollment figures listed from many perspectives;
- Historical data of Medicare and Medicaid managed care plans;
- Information about Part D participants with benefit structure and enrollment data;
- Mailing lists; PLUS
- A complete user-friendly PDF version of the book for fast searching.
Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook for a complete table of contents of the CD version – which also includes exclusive content not in the printed book version, including a comprehensive Special Needs Plans report, rates and benchmarking data, historical managed Medicare and Medicaid HMO enrollment figures, and more.
AIS’s experts have compiled the most relevant and timely facts in Managed Medicare and Medicaid Factbook: 2012, and presented them in a way that compares apples to apples – without the need to contact 50 different Medicaid agencies, scour through the convoluted CMS website, or cut and paste to get data into a usable format. Visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-factbook for purchasing information.
AIS develops highly targeted news, data and strategies for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. Learn more at http://www.AISHealth.com.