San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 12, 2012
GoodData, the world’s fastest-growing cloud-based Business Intelligence (BI) platform, today announced that in the first quarter of 2012, the company achieved 500% year-over-year revenue growth. The increased revenue is furthered strengthened by GoodData’s increased enterprise client wins, continued high rate of client renewals, and ongoing platform performance.
Throughout the quarter, GoodData’s velocity of adoption included:
- Revenue Growth: Closing the quarter with a 500% year-over-year revenue growth, GoodData obtained its largest customer contract to date. GoodData’s customer wins increased 68% from the previous quarter.
- Customer Traction: Welcoming enterprise industry leaders including HubSpot, SugarCRM, Wasserman Media, RunKeeper, and Shazam, and customer renewals for TriNet, Zendesk, The Chefs’ Warehouse, and Pandora.
- Platform Acceleration: Rolling out four product releases and launching significant improvements to the platform performance, GoodData’s award winning BI platform delivered reliable Operational Analytics with 99.8% service uptime.
- Company Growth: Expanding its executive team, GoodData’s new VP of customer success, Cliff Cate, is dedicated to ensuring GoodData customers receive rapid time-to-value, on-going training and stellar support.
- Industry Success: Achieving two exceptional recognitions as a BI industry leader, GoodData placed in Gartner’s 2012 Cool Vendors CRM Sales report and is a finalist in the “Best Business or Competitive Intelligence Solution” category by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA).
“Our milestones this quarter strengthen our commitment to keep pace with the demand and innovation to deliver accessible BI,” stated Roman Stanek, founder and CEO of GoodData. “We’ve made significant strides with our product and platform offerings and from here GoodData isn’t stopping. We’ll continue to carry on with our successes, offering our customers intuitive ways to turn their big data into dollars.”
GoodData is a disruptive, cloud-based enterprise platform for business intelligence. The GoodData technology is intuitive, secure and fast. It helps convert big data into profitable insights and strategies for business executives. GoodData is trusted by companies like Enterasys, Capgemini, and Software AG, and embedded into offerings from cloud innovators like Zendesk, Get Satisfaction and Pardot. Headquartered in San Francisco, GoodData is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners and Windcrest Partners.