SEO Positive prides itself on a very open and honest approach towards all of its SEO strategies
(PRWEB UK) 15 April 2012
As a notoriously trustworthy online marketing company, SEO Positive prides itself on a very open and honest approach towards all of its SEO strategies, and the team always supply their clients with a realistic view of what they can expect to achieve. From working closely with their customers to select keyword strategies, to building strong, quality links, SEO Positive only use honest, approved methods to gain their success, as Head of Search Matt Wood explains.
“With the recent algorithm changes outlined by Google, it is even more important than ever to invest in a reputable SEO firm who have a proven track record of not only achieving first page rankings, but maintaining them,” he claims.
Matt outlines a few tell-tale signs to be aware of when seeking out the most appropriate SEO agency:-
1. It is always advisable to conduct your own research into the sites of a prospective SEO firm’s existing clients. Pages with spammy links or with poor content full of spelling and grammar mistakes should automatically spark alarm bells. As you would expect from such a dependable organisation, SEO Positive are only interested in achieving sustainable positions through building quality back links based around the client’s most profitable search terms.
2. Any SEO business that “guarantees” results should be avoided. Because of the nature of SEO, search engine positions are subject to constant change. The recent algorithm updates by Google are a good example of temporary obstacles faced by SEO firms. Whilst it is possible to provide a client with consistently great search rankings, to “guarantee” these results suggests the company is resorting to frowned upon, quick-fix methods for short term success.
3. Similarly, it is wise to be wary of any SEO organisation that promises quick results. SEO is a slow, natural process, so again, any company offering you instant success is most likely operating unethically to do so. The team at SEO Positive always aim to provide their clients with a realistic timeframe in relation to their success, and provide monthly reports so customers can check their progress.
4. It goes without saying, but be sure to avoid businesses that don’t appear to be offering you the right technical SEO information, and that dodge any questions you may have on the topic. Always opt for an agency who are happy to talk at length about your campaign needs. The experts at SEO Positive have an open door policy, allowing clients to get a feel for the business and the approaches used to help them gain first page search engine rankings.
5. Finally, a less obvious detail, but it might be worth avoiding any SEO providers who wish to concentrate solely on just one or two keywords. Keyword research and implementation is one of the most crucial parts of your SEO campaign so it couldn’t be more important to choose a company who can provide you with the best support in this area.
SEO Positive was established in 2007 in Chelmsford, Essex with the aim of bringing effective yet affordable online marketing services to companies from all industries and backgrounds. The company offers a huge range of services including search engine optimisation, Pay Per Click account management, social media marketing and website design.