Enjoy Epcot Festival with Lake Buena Vista Hotel Packages through Orlandoescape.com
Spring in Orlando means it’s time for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival—an annual celebration of the great outdoors with Disney-themed topiaries, a butterfly garden, themed weekends and the ever-popular Flower Power Concert Series.
Orlando , Florida (PRWEB) April 17, 2012
With the Flower & Garden Festival running until May 20, visitors to Orlando can enjoy everything that Epcot and the rest of Walt Disney World has to offer by selecting a hotel package at a nearby Lake Buena Vista hotel through Orlandoescape.com.
Visit Orlandoescape.com to learn more about vacation packages at these Lake Buena Vista hotels, such as:
Clarion Inn Downtown Disney: Special offers include the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Package (with rates from $54 per night), The Magic of Orlando for NBA fans, and a Florida Resident Special starting at $57.99 per night.
- Best Western Disney World: In addition to the Florida Resident Special, the Best Western Disney World offers the Retail Therapy Package with coupons for Orlando Premium Outlets and the Disney Magic Your Way Package.
- Nickelodeon Suites Resort: The “Nick Hotel” is a child’s paradise, complete with character greetings, a resort water park, arcade, and it’s only a few miles away from Disney World.
- Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista: Kids eat free at this newly renovated property with scheduled shuttle service to Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and Orlando Premium Outlets.
- Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort: Florida Residents Save 20% off the hotel’s best rates, couples can enjoy the Celebrate Romance Plan for $129 per night, and Sheraton LBV’s Renovation Special has rates from $135 per night with 40% off spa treatments and 20% off food and beverage
- WDW Swan and Dolphin Resort : Get to the Flower & Garden Festival ahead of the crowds by staying on Disney property. Book any room in 2012 and book a second room at only $119 per night. Enjoy a Family Escape by booking the Executive Grand Suite, and take advantage of Super Savings by staying five nights and getting the sixth night free.
- Sheraton Vistana Resort: There are several ways to save at the Sheraton Vistana Hotel: skip housekeeping services and save up to 40% by going green, save up to 15% by booking 21 days in advance, and AAA members save up to 20% off the best available rates.
- Caribe Royale All Suites Hotel: In addition to Florida Resident and AAA Specials, the Caribe Royale offers several Advance Purchase Specials. Book early and save between 15% - 25%.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress: This is not the typical tourist trap-; nothing says luxury like Hyatt. Kids can enjoy the swimming pools and waterslides and their parents can take in a round of golf—and it’s all minutes away from Disney.
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: As an official part of the Disney World hotel family, the Wyndham Lake Buena Vista has plenty of family friendly amenities, such as Disney character meals, oversized swimming pools, and shuttle service to the Disney parks.
- WorldQuest Resort: This Disney Good Neighbor Hotel has a selection of two and three bedroom resort style condominium units, so guests can feel at home throughout their Orlando vacation.
“Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival is one of the most anticipated events of the year here in Orlando,” said Sunil Govind, president of Orlandoescape.com. “Visitors who stay at the Lake Buena Vista hotels featured on our website will have easy access to everything that Epcot and the rest of Disney World have to offer.”
About Orlandoescape.com: Launched in 2001, Orlandoescape.com is the #1 Internet site for Orlando, Florida, featuring Top 20 Orlando vacation package deals, travel articles, and links to related sites.