...find out more about vacation destinations, entertainment spotlights, leisure options, and much more – all presented in classic style...
Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 13, 2012
Wednesday morning, Carl Christian, founder of online travel and lifestyle magazine In Classic Style, shared 5 vacation recommendations on Boston’s FOX 25 Morning Show. During the segment, he highlighted different packages that varied from luxury cruises to budget-conscious getaways. Christian also detailed which options are ideal for family trips to ensure that parents and kids alike are maximizing their time of leisure and fun. View the segment here:
Boston’s FOX 25 Morning Show: Maximize Your Leisure
Interested parties wishing to find out more about vacation destinations, entertainment spotlights, leisure options, and much more – all presented in classic style - can visit the In Classic Style website, Facebook page or Twitter feed. Contributors to the online magazine include:
- Justin Bog, In Classic Style editor and Culture Correspondent, author, San Juan Islands, WA
- Juliane Porter, founder of Style Nectar, Food & Leisure Correspondent, Washington DC area
- Joyce Kulhawik, Entertainment Correspondent, former CBS Entertainment Reporter, WBZ, Boston, MA
- Michael J. Lee, architectural photographer, Design Correspondent, Boston, MA
- Eugenio Jardim, Wine Correspondent, sommelier @ Jardiniere Restaurant, San Francisco, CA
- Kara McSwain, Where in the World Correspondent, roving photographer, Munich, Germany
If you would like Carl to contribute to your program, publication or blog – on air or in print media - or for more information about this news release or other inquires, contact Timothy Helgesen, Communications Strategist at Laidlaw Group LLC, at pr(at)inclassicstyle(dot)com.