Riverside Adds Two, Promotes Three
Firm Continues Expanding Capabilities
(PRWEB) April 13, 2012
The Riverside Company continues to grow and enhance its capabilities, recently adding and promoting senior employees to support continuing growth around the world.
“Riverside is in the business of buying and building great companies and these six professionals will help us to do that even better,” said Co-CEO Stewart Kohl. “Equally importantly, they exemplify the values of Riverside and will help us to continue to leave great references in our wake.”
Co-CEO Béla Szigethy said the personnel moves reward longstanding Riversiders in addition to adding staff critical for future success.
“These key people will be immediately accretive to our investors’ returns,” said Szigethy. “They were selected based upon years of tangible achievements and we expect them to be able to contribute even more in their new roles.”
Riverside’s promotions of senior professionals include:
- Matt Dailey, to Partner. Dailey joined Riverside as an Associate in 2003, and has been a part of a number of successful Riverside deals, including CLC, Hardware Resources and Delta Petroleum, three successful realizations. Dailey is based in Cleveland.
- Jon Kinney, to Managing Director. Kinney started at Riverside in 2004, and leads the firm’s Strategic Analysis and Sourcing team, which provides research and analysis to Riverside LPs as well as the Riverside leadership team. Kinney’s group also manages the successful pooled purchasing program for Riverside portfolio companies. Kinney is based in San Francisco.
- Sarah Roth, to Partner. Roth has been with Riverside for seven years, and has been involved with the acquisition or management of nine platform companies, including the CLC and Moss realizations and a number of well-performing investments in Riverside’s current portfolio. Roth is based in Dallas.
Riverside has also added three key members to its global team:
- Chief Compliance Officer Jennifer Boyce comes to Riverside from the law firm of Jones Day, where she was a partner. Boyce will lead Riverside’s compliance efforts as the firm meets greater regulatory and investor requirements. She is based in Cleveland.
- Partner Martin Scott will work on investments at the firm’s newest office in London, which opened in 2011. He was previously Partner and Head of Operations at KPMG and has previous private equity and consulting experience.
- Operating Partner Steve Stubitz joins Riverside from American Capital, where he was Lead Partner in the Operations Group. He has prior industry experience with Hewlett-Packard, Brigade Corporation and Participate.com. He is based in Chicago.
The Riverside Company (http://www.riversidecompany.com or http://www.riversideeurope.com)
The Riverside Company is a global private equity firm focused on acquiring growing businesses valued at up to $200 million (€200 million in Europe). Since its founding in 1988, Riverside has invested in more than 280 transactions. The firm’s international portfolio includes more than 80 companies, and it has more than $3 billion/€2.5 billion in assets under management. (http://www.riversidecompany.com or http://www.riversideeurope.com)