Edison, NJ (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
Cryopak, leader in cold chain packaging, has recently increased their capacity to manufacture the IcePak™ Brick on the East Coast. This increased capacity allows us to service our customers at a higher level by reducing cost and lead time.
“We added a new manufacturing line at our Edison, NJ facility to make it more convenient for our customers on the East Coast,” Mike Paterno, National Sales Manager, said.
IcePak™ Bricks are a refrigerant that phases at 0°C and offer superior performance in applications where a dimensionally stable refrigerant is critical. Unlike conventional gel packs, our bricks do not expand when frozen and remain rectangular even when melted. Our bricks are manufactured using high quality nylon/polyethylene film that makes them durable and puncture resistant. The film is thermoformed and vacuum sealed around a foam brick core to ensure a consistent shape that will reliably fit inside your insulated container.
Features and Benefits of the IcePak™ Brick include:
- Available in custom sizes to match the specific dimensional requirements of you application.
- Are used as a replacement to Gel Packs.
- Bricks are an inexpensive alternative to Hard Packs, especially when reusing refrigerants is not feasible.
- They are helpful when packout time is critical and easy, straight forward packing procedures are a necessity.
- Can be used in any insulated container, including our Tempak ™ EPS and polyurethane shippers.
- Bricks maintain their shape in the package when melting.
- They can eliminate the need for a payload box.