(PRWEB) April 15, 2012
Green Code Pro has launched the most comprehensive online course available covering the Residential Mandatory sections of the California Green Building Standards Code. This self-paced course provides a complete learning experience for the Residential Mandatory elements of the California Green Building Standards Code. The course materials are updated for the 2012 modifications to the 2010 CALGreen code. The course includes:
- Free CALGreen Overview video lecture
- Free lecture on Section 4.303.1 Twenty Percent Savings (Water)
- Complete overview of Code Chapters 1-3 which gives the history, background, and administrative details of the code.
- Detailed video lectures on each section in Code Chapter 4 which covers the Residential Mandatory Measures.
- Complete rationale behind each code section and the associated sustainability benefits.
- Everything you need to know to get up to speed and document compliance on your projects.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge as you progress through the course.
- Certificate of Completion to document your achievement.
- Use the course to contribute to your continuing education credits for professional credentials.
About Green Code Pro:
Green Code Pro is where building industry professionals come to learn about green building codes. We offer excellent e-learning course modules which provide the knowledge and tools you need to effectively implement the codes on your projects. With our extensive forums, we are THE source for expert discussions and questions & answers related to the codes. Green Code Pro is a meeting place for experts and professionals who are implementing green building codes while solving the same problems that you are.