Houston, Texas (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
INT™ announced today the general availability of INTViewer™ 4.4, the latest version of its innovative data visualization application and development platform for seismic analysis and QC in the Upstream Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. INTViewer 4.4 is easy to learn, supports large data sets, and reduces preparation time to share data and analysis results with peers, management, and partners.
Highlights for this new release include:
- Vertical or deviated well log tracks, log curves and markers can be visualized in Cross-section views.
- Plug-in for integration with MATLAB®
- Plug-in for Frequency-Time Analysis
- A "Well Explorer" window gives access to the raw curve data of the active well.
- Grid datasets can be displayed in Cross-section, Map and 3D views. Grid datasets are surfaces specified in X,Y,Time or X,Y,Depth domains.
- Several histogram windows can be opened, and multiple selections can be displayed in the same histogram window. Histograms can be calculated for seismic selections and log curves.
- Virtual datasets from calculator layers can be visualized in 3D views.
INTViewer is a visualization solution for use on virtually any Windows, Mac, Linux, or UNIX operating system and is designed for multiple environments including laptops, workstations or visualization centers. INTViewer also provides a standards-based, extendable architecture based upon the powerful Netbeans Rich Client Platform. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities. For more information about INTViewer, visit http://www.int.com/intviewer.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit http://www.int.com or e-mail email@example.com.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.