AuthorHouse will host 23 free signings throughout the weekend.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
AuthorHouse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 “Los Angeles Times Festival of Books” being held at the University of Southern California campus. AuthorHouse will host 23 free signings throughout the weekend.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book on Saturday, April 21st:
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Ian Palmer, Ph.D., “Hiking Toward Heaven”
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Lisa Mehornay, “Rising to the Light”
- Booth 243, Patricia L. Pickles, Ph.D., “Are You In a Pickle?”
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Lance, “Confessions of a College Football Rules Violator”
- Booth 159, Cheryl G. Moore, “Living On The Edge”
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Rudolph V. Vanterpool, “Speak My Soul”
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Russell D. Brady, “The Masters and the Slave”
- Booth 244, Jean M. Hebert, “Beyond the Open Well”
3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Booth 244, W J Buxton, “Winkiedough Twinkletoe”
4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Booth 160, Efren M. Gamboa, “’America’ Because I have loved you, I have made you rich!”
General admission to the event is free. For more information, including hours of operation, visit http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/. If you are interested in publishing a book with AuthorHouse, visit http://www.authorhouse.com or call 888.519.5121.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse will celebrate 15 years of service to authors in Sept. 2011.For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.