uthorHouse will host 23 free signings throughout the weekend.
LOS ANGELES (PRWEB) April 16, 2012
AuthorHouse, the leading self-publishing imprint and marketing services provider for authors around the globe, has released its schedule of free indie author signings at the 2012 “Los Angeles Times Festival of Books” being held at the University of Southern California campus. AuthorHouse will host 23 free signings throughout the weekend.
The following authors will be signing free copies of their book on Sunday, April 22nd:
10:30 a.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Efren M. Gamboa, “"America" Because I have loved you, I have made you rich!”
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Robert E. McClellan, “Sherlock Holmes and the Skull of Death by John H. Watson, M.D.”
- Booth 158, Richard Ward, “Saint Patrick”
12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Andrew Friend, “A Bell Curve”
- Booth 159, Carole Wells, “Amberella”
- Booth 161, William Michael Kaufman, “THAT WHICH FLOWS AS ONE”
- Booth 243, Roger L. Youmans, “When Bull Elephants Fight”
- Booth 244, W J Buxton, “Winkiedough Twinkletoe”
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
- Booth 240, Carl A. Benson, Sr., “What Your Black Friends Don't Tell You”
- Booth 241, Christie L. Appel, RN, CLNC, “Christian's Story”
- Booth 161, L. Gary Gunkel, “COURAGE AND CONVICTION”
- Booth 243, Debbie Boswell, “House of Mirrors”
2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Booth 243, William R. Moore, “Poems of the Heart”
General admission to the event is free. For more information, including hours of operation, visit http://events.latimes.com/festivalofbooks/. If you are interested in publishing a book with AuthorHouse, visit http://www.authorhouse.com or call 888.519.5121.
AuthorHouse, an Author Solutions, Inc. self-publishing imprint, is a leading provider of book publishing, marketing, and bookselling services for authors around the globe and offers the industry’s only suite of Hollywood book-to-film services. Committed to providing the highest level of customer service, AuthorHouse assigns each author personal publishing and marketing consultants who provide guidance throughout the process. Headquartered in Bloomington, Indiana, AuthorHouse will celebrate 15 years of service to authors in Sept. 2011.For more information or to publish a book visit authorhouse.com or call 1-888-519-5121. For the latest, follow @authorhouse on Twitter.