Boston, MA (PRWEB) April 17, 2012
Today, recruiting software provider Bullhorn, Inc. released a full report on social recruitment activity worldwide. The Bullhorn Reach Country Report compares how recruiters in the United States (U.S.), United Kingdom (U.K.), Australia, Canada and the rest of the world leverage LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter as part of their recruitment activity.
According to the report, recruiters in the U.K., Australia and Canada are leading in terms of LinkedIn usage, but trailing behind the U.S. in terms of Facebook usage.
Other key findings include:
- U.S. recruiters are the most active on Facebook, but less active on Twitter compared to recruiters in the U.K. and Australia. They are still above the international average of 28%.
- U.K. recruiters use Twitter the most with 53% posting jobs to the network, while recruiters in the U.S. and Canada use it the least.
- Recruiters at mid-sized companies in the U.K. are among the heaviest users of social networks in the world with 98% posting jobs to LinkedIn, 25% posting jobs to Facebook and 58% posting jobs to Twitter.
- Recruiters at small companies worldwide use LinkedIn the least with 87% posting jobs to the network.
- Recruiters at small companies worldwide are the most active on Facebook and Twitter with 30% posting jobs to Facebook and 49% of recruiters posting jobs to Twitter.
"With over 65,000 recruiters using Bullhorn Reach, we have an abundance of social recruiting activity and job posting data at our disposal," said Art Papas, founder and CEO of Bullhorn. "The Bullhorn Reach Country Report was a great opportunity to evaluate the global recruitment data that we have and intelligently monitor the space in different parts of the world."
Earlier this year, Bullhorn released its 2012 Social Recruiting Activity Report, the first report of its kind measuring the actual social media recruiting activity of recruiters worldwide.
Links for More Information:
Download the Full Report: http://www.bullhornreach.com/content/resources/reports
Bullhorn® creates software and services that improve the way employees and employers come together. For over ten years our innovations have powered the recruiting and staffing operations of fast-growing start-ups up through the world's largest employment brands. Headquartered in Boston, with offices in London and Sydney, Bullhorn's recruiting CRM and social recruiting products serve over 15,000 clients and 90,000 users in over 90 countries. Privately owned, Bullhorn is principally backed by Highland Capital Partners and General Catalyst Partners.
Content Marketing Manager
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.