San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
Passing Score LLC has released the EDNA mindmap teaching app. EDNA is designed as a simple, effective tool for students and teachers to practice and teach mindmapping. EDNA offers a new perspective on the writing process for students to breakthrough their barriers, better organize their writing and express their creativity. EDNA is available now on the iTunes App Store for the iPad.
EDNA is a dual-function writing assistant. Like a traditional mindmap, EDNA helps you organize your thoughts by entering your main idea – even if it’s just one word – in a thought bubble and then add supportive topics and details. Rotate your iPad from landscape to portrait and watch your idea map magically transform into an outline for your essay.
- Designed for ease of use. No commands to learn just tap, type and turn
- EDNA adds bubbles and outline space for you automatically
- Mindmap to organize your ideas in simple bubbles (landscape mode)
- Automatically converts your ideas into an outline (portrait mode)
- Map up to 12 topics and 72 subtopics
- Unlimited text in each field. Write a key word or expand on your ideas.
Passing Score LLC founded in 2009 and headquartered in San Francisco, CA is dedicated to creating mobile products that provide teachers and students the tools to understand and teach complex concepts