Santa Clara, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
Aruvio, an innovative provider of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software today annouced the general availability of its new AruvioGRC product. AruvioGRC is delivered as software-as-a-service on the Salesforce.com platform. AruvioGRC breaks new grounds for GRC software in ease-of-use, speed-to-setup, and cost. AruvioGRC is free to try at http://www.aruvio.com.
Governance, risk and compliance (GRC) have steadily grown in importance and is now a critical discipline in every enterprise. The global financial crisis has further highlighted the importance of establishing the right govenance framework and utilizing risk management techniques to manage investment priorities and control exposure. Compliance mandates will continue to rise in the aftermath of government bailouts and taxpayer activism. Enterprise must become more effiicent and smart with the management and automation of GRC processes.
"Today’s GRC software solutions are monolithic and complex.”, said Rajesh Unadkat, CEO of Aruvio, “They cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy, takes 3 to 12 months to deploy, all the while returning very little value because they are too complext to use for the average busines users.” With the launch of AruvioGRC, Aruvio is changing the game with a Cloud based GRC service that focuses on:
- Automation of the most manual intensive tasks in GRC
- Support for existing GRC processes without wholesale change management
- Integration with popular tools and data repositories such as Microsoft Office & SharePoint
- Collaboration using advance social enterprise features
Aruvio is working with leading content providers such as the Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) to make the adoption of standards and best practices easier than ever. “Many customers receive the quarterly UCF releases in Microsoft Excel format. Aruvio does a great job of managing those quarterly updates by providing a clear process to integrate new requirements into existing governance systems,” said Craig Isaacs, CEO of Network Frontiers.
Join Aruvio and UCF on a webinar at 11 am PT on April 26, 2012 to see how Aruvio helps enterprises get the most out of their UCF content. Register for the webinar here: http://www.aruvio.com/company/WebinarUCFAruvio.htm.
AruvioGRC Highlights Include:
- Aruvio Freedom Cloud
- Full featured product trial for one year.
- Upgrade to paid subscription anytime and keep all data and configuration.
- Aruvio Control Cloud
- Management of third-party and custom control libraries & assessment questionnaires.
- Out-of-the-box integration with Unified Compliance Framework and other leading content providers.
- Aruvio Compliance Cloud
- Assessment and workflow for compliance process automation for programs such as PCI, HIPAA, SOX, and privacy.
- Leverage unified controls for test-once and report-many.
- Aruvio Risk Cloud
- Collaborative automation for risk assessment.
- Support for major risk assessment frameworks such as ISO 31000, COSO ERM, and NIST 800-30/37.
- 3rd Party and Vendor risk assessment.
- AruvioGRC Platform
- Built and delivered on Saleforcce.com for best-in-class availability and scalability.
- Chatter based advanced collaboration for the social enterprise.
For more on Aruvio product and services, visit http://www.aruvio.com.
Availability and Pricing
The AruvioGRC service will be available starting immediately. Pricing ranges from $50-$200 per user per month. Please visit http://www.aruvio.com/pricing.htm for more information or to sign up.
Aruvio Inc. provides organizations with enterprise scale, easy-to-use, and cost-effective Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) software solutions. AruvioGRC is built and delivered on the proven Salesforce.com platform to guarantee availability and scalability. Aruvio offers advanced social collaboration capabilities in addition to easey-to-use process automation features. AruvioGRC is quick-to-deploy and easy-to-use. Aruvio offers free trial and pay-as-you-go pricing to reduce risk and guaratnee rapid, proven results for any size organization.
Aruvio Press Contacts