We’re excited for the opportunity to shape the digital future that’s being created here in New York.
San Francsico, CA (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
AnswerLab, the nation’s leading firm with an exclusive focus on user experience research services, today announced the expansion of their business with the opening of a New York office. The new East Coast presence, along with recent recognitions by business publications and new key hires, point to AnswerLab's growth in response to the increased focus on user experience by major companies.
AnswerLab has built a national clientele for its UX research expertise from its San Francisco headquarters. Now, to better serve the strong relationships it has with Fortune 500 companies and interactive agencies headquartered on the East Coast, it has opened a new office located in Manhattan’s Flatiron neighborhood. The office will provide a team of local user research expertise closer to these clients and partners.
“New York is a great fit for AnswerLab. It is home to well-established, world-class agencies. It is the financial services center of the country with easy access to major pharmaceutical companies. There is also a thriving community of digital entrepreneurs here in Silicon Alley,” said Amy Buckner Chowdhry, AnswerLab CEO and Co-founder. “We’re excited for the opportunity to shape the digital future that’s being created here in New York.”
AnswerLab’s new office is located at 15 West 26th Street, Suite 200, New York, New York 10010.
Expanding operations to New York is the latest sign of momentum for AnswerLab. The company ended the year with multiple accolades honoring AnswerLab’s continued growth and forward-looking leadership with several business milestones.
- Smart Business, a publication focused on fast-growth, mid-market companies, profiled AnswerLab's CEO and Co-Founder, Amy Buckner Chowdhry in an article highlighting how AnswerLab creates great customer experiences.
- For the third consecutive year, AnswerLab was recognized as a high growth company by the San Francisco Business Times on their Top 100 Fastest Growing Bay Area Companies list.
- The San Francisco Business Times also recognized Amy Buckner Chowdhry, AnswerLab’s CEO and Co-Founder, on their 2011 Top 40 under 40 emerging leaders list.
- AnswerLab grew the management team with two key hires. To support growth in both the research and client solutions teams, AnswerLab hired a Vice President of Client Services. This month, Pat Fleck joins the company as Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Forrester showcased AnswerLab’s partnership with PayPal in a case study describing how AnswerLab’s ethnographic and exploratory user research drove new product development at the financial services organization.
- AnswerLab's CEO and Co-Founder, Amy Buckner Chowdhry, was asked by Inc.com to write a regular column on the topic of user experience. The bi-monthly column, User Experience Matters, has been running since December 2011.
AnswerLab delivers trusted customer insights that help the world’s leading brands build outstanding digital products and services. The company focuses exclusively on user experience research to understand what people see, do, think and feel when using web sites, mobile applications, and other digital products. AnswerLab’s clients depend on their recommendations about product concepts, features, design and messaging to create more engaging customer experiences that drive results. Global market leaders select AnswerLab as their user experience research partner, including Amazon.com, PayPal, Walmart, Honda, ING DIRECT, ESPN, FedEx, Genentech, eBay, Salesforce.com, Amgen, Intuit and Harley Davidson.