We’re excited to introduce our new and improved solution and take our secure, easy-to-use children’s check-in system to the next level,” said Alex Smith, KidCheck CEO. “At KidCheck, we are continually looking for ways to innovate and improve.
Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) April 30, 2012
KidCheck, Inc. today announced it has released an updated version of its secure children’s check-in software solution. This new version boasts many system enhancements, additional user benefits and innovative new features. It significantly improves check-in system reliability and performance, as well as delivers faster check-in printing times.
The latest version eliminates reliance on any third party technologies, putting all technology firmly in KidCheck’s hands, enabling the ability to quickly and easily fix an issue should one arise. Additionally, a new user interface simplifies functionality and enhances ease of use.
“We’re excited to introduce our new and improved solution and take our secure, easy-to-use children’s check-in system to the next level,” said Alex Smith, KidCheck CEO. “At KidCheck, we are continually looking for ways to innovate and improve to deliver the best check-in product on the market. Just as importantly, we are delivering these improvements without increasing our price, keeping KidCheck’s starting cost at only $19.99 per month.”
“Obtaining feedback from our customers and responding to their requests is critically important to us,” Smith continued. “In addition to improving the overall children’s check-in experience, we’ve also added many new and innovative features to meet their needs. These enhancements are all being provided to our current customers at no additional cost, it is simply a benefit of being a KidCheck customer.”
Some of the key new features include:
- Multi-Service Check-In - allows guardians to check children in to multiple services right at the initial check-in
- Remote Check-in Station Management - saves time by allowing for start/stop of check-in, templates and more all from a single check-in station
- Check-in Assistant Station (pre check-in) – helps to more quickly move visitors through check-in while still keeping the personal touch
- Customized User Interface Themes – choose from one of several themes to customize the check-in station, including seasonal and holiday options
- Multilingual Support – provides a choice of languages to be shown on the check-in screen (English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish)
- Automatic Check-in Station Open and Close – allows the ability to designate a certain time to automatically open or shut down all check-in stations at once
KidCheck, Inc. provides secure, web based children’s check-in software and complete check-in station solutions for churches and child care professionals. KidCheck is committed to delivering easy-to-use, reliable and secure check-in systems backed by expert, personal service and support. To learn more or to sign up for a demo visit http://www.kidcheck.com.