The custom faculty-created rubrics tool and the Google Docs integration are time-savers for faculty.
Virginia Beach, VA (PRWEB) April 18, 2012
Edvance360, LLC, winner of the 2011 CODiE Award for Best Post-Secondary Course or Learning Management System, has announced its release of Edvance360 LMS-SN Version 7.0.
Edvance360 is a Learning Management System combining robust course management tools with a secure social network and web 2.0 tools to create an effective learning environment.
The latest release includes:
- Custom Faculty-Created Rubrics - Instructors may now create custom rubrics by which an assignment can be graded. Rubrics are user-specific and available in each of the instructors’ courses, regardless of where they were created. Previously, Instructors could only create rubrics that were linked to Learning Outcomes and Gradebooks. Instructors can set criteria, performance levels and associate point values for the performance levels. To grade a student’s completed assignment against the rubric, instructors can double-click on the performance level applicable. Grades will be immediately calculated and made accessible to students. Rubrics can be shared with students, if desired.
- Google Docs™ Integration - Direct integration with Google Docs, allowing users to automatically link to their documents on Google Docs; search documents on Google Docs, upload to Google Docs from within Edvance360, and download documents from Google Docs to Edvance360 File Repository.
- Custom Language Pack Editing Capabilities - Administrators may select a foreign language pack or request that a custom, editable language pack be turned on for them. Administrators may edit foreign language packs to refine contextual meaning. Administrators may edit any terms used in the site interface to custom terminology.
We invite you to consider Edvance360. Edvance360 offers:
- Unparalleled Personal Support – Edvance360 is a demonstrated leader in its commitment to personalized support for its clients.
- Affordable Pricing – Edvance360 pricing is significantly lower than other commercial vendors. Pricing is regularly 30%-50% below competitor prices.
- Forward-Thinking Commitment – Edvance360 was the first to combine social networking and other Web 2.0, collaborative tools (Wikis, Communities, Journals, Blogs, RSS feeds, etc.) with the Learner Management System.
- Open Standards and Specifications – Edvance360 supports SCORM and Common Cartridge.
- Commitment to a 95% or higher faculty usage rate – We work with our clients to ensure 95% or higher of the faculty are using and loving Edvance360.
Edvance360 is an Internet-based Learner Management System (LMS) and secure social network that enables institutions to implement a successful online academic program. Edvance360 equips schools, corporations, and organizations to host online courses, implement modular courses, and revitalize residential courses. Edvance360 was designed by educators for educators, with insight provided by many of the leading educational design experts.
Our clients enjoy a high return on their investment, personalized support, and customizable solutions. We do not believe a one-size-fits-all approach is beneficial to our clients, so we are committed to adapting Edvance360 to fit the needs of the rapidly changing world of education.
Edvance360 is headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, with operations in Charlotte, North Carolina and Valdosta, Georgia. For more information, please visit http://www.edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
Edvance360 and the Edvance360 logo are trademarks of Edvance360 Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.