By covering all areas of the creative workflow, Extensis is making design more seamless and efficient so designers’ creativity is uninterrupted.
PORTLAND, Ore. (PRWEB) April 18, 2012
Extensis®, today announced that Suitcase Fusion™ 4, the newest version of the professional-grade font manager for Macintosh® and Windows® operating systems, is now available for purchase or upgrade.
Suitcase Fusion 4 continues to lead the way in font management technology by bringing intuitive font handling tools directly into the creative workflow, allowing designers to access them wherever and whenever they are needed. From design concept to project completion, Suitcase Fusion 4 has designers covered.
Features of Suitcase Fusion 4 include:
- New Extensis Font Panels: The new Extensis Font Panels extend font browsing and control directly into Adobe® InDesign®, Illustrator® and Photoshop® applications. Designers can preview, organize and activate fonts from their font collection directly from Adobe applications, thereby eliminating the endless search for the right font. Now it’s much easier to find and use the right font without bouncing back and forth between design applications.
- Favorite Fonts: Designers can now quickly highlight fonts as “Favorites” that can be quickly found, previewed and used in projects.
- Preview Colors: Suitcase Fusion 4 offers a built-in color picker to choose the text and background color directly within the previews window.
- Auto-activation Plug-in for Adobe InCopy® 4 & 5: Extensis’ industry-leading auto-activation technology is now available in Adobe InCopy for Suitcase Fusion 4. Superior activation technology powered by Font Sense® brings accurate activation now to the Editorial Community.
- Web Font Enabled: Suitcase Fusion 4 is the only professional desktop manager that covers all areas of the creative workflow, including the web. The Font Panel for Adobe Photoshop includes web fonts from WebINK and Google Web Fonts. Designers are able to preview web fonts using any text, and integrate them into Photoshop site mockups for FREE. The Google Web Font connection provides hundreds of free, open source fonts for use in any project—a great start to any font collection.
- Modern, Powerful Interface: A freshly updated and configurable interface allows the user to see and access the tools that they need. The creative process of sorting, browsing and curating a professional font collection is now faster and easier with Suitcase Fusion 4.
“Extensis has made a long-term commitment to solving sticky font management issues in order to help creative professionals succeed,” said Chris Meyer, Sr. Product Manager, Font Solutions, at Extensis. “By covering all areas of the creative workflow, Extensis is making design more seamless and efficient so designers’ creativity is uninterrupted.”
Pricing & Availability
Suitcase Fusion 4 is available immediately through distribution with Ingram Micro (US) and Synnex (Canada), through North American resellers and retailers (CDW, J&R), and direct from the Extensis website (http://www.extensis.com). Estimated cost is from $99.95 US for full product; and from $49.95 US for upgrades from previous versions. For information on where to buy in EMEA and the rest of the world, please visit our website.
Suitcase Fusion 4 is offered in English, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
For more information, visit http://www.extensis.com/suitcase-fusion-4/.
Upcoming Webcasts: “What’s new in Suitcase Fusion 4”
Extensis will host a series of Webcasts for customers interested in learning more about Suitcase Fusion 4.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
2:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time
Thursday, May 3, 2012
3:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
2:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
4:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Extensis® is a leading developer of software and services for creative professionals and workgroups. Their solutions streamline workflows, securely manage digital assets and fonts, and control corporate typographic branding. Used by hundreds of Fortune 5000 companies, Extensis’ award-winning server, desktop, and web service products include: Portfolio Server® for digital asset management, Universal Type Server® for server-based font management, Suitcase Fusion™ for single-user font management, and the WebINK® web font rental service. Founded in 1993, Extensis is based in Portland, Oregon, and the United Kingdom. For additional information, visit http://www.extensis.com
© Celartem, Inc. d.b.a. Extensis All rights reserved. EXTENSIS, WebINK, and Suitcase Fusion are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extensis in the United States of America, Canada, the European Union and/or other countries. This list of trademarks is not exhaustive. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names, brands and service names mentioned herein are property of Extensis or other respective owners.