We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software.
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
With the newly released 2012 edition of ezPaycheck payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com (http://www.halfpricesoft.com), Alabama small business owners can eliminate frustration and slash the cost of payroll jobs. EzPaycheck payroll software was designed with the small business owner in mind. The newly upgraded version of the already popular product was updated according to the suggestions from customers including:
- New Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Form)
- New custom tax withholding feature to handle deductions and taxes unique to their state and local area, including State Disability Insurance tax.
- New data backup and restore features
EzPaycheck payroll system is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how. User can download this payroll software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and try it free for 30 days, with no registration, no obligation and totally risk free.
"We intentionally engineered this software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts," explains Dr. Mark Ge, President and Founder of ezPaycheck. "You don't even need to have much knowledge of computers. We believe small business software should be simple - stupid simple - so that owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software."
Despite its simplicity and ease of use, business owners should not mistakenly think ezPaycheck payroll software is short on features. ezPaycheck payroll system is packed with all the features a small business needs to run payroll accounting jobs quickly and easily, including:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Priced to be affordable for any size business, ezPaycheck 2012 is available for just $89 for new users or $59 for current customers of ezPaycheck 2011. To get more information about how halfpricesoft.com and ezPaycheck payroll software are helping small businesses achieve a faster and easier method of handling their payroll needs, visit the site at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.