San Francisco, Ca (PRWEB) April 19, 2012
Media Sentiment, Inc. (PinkSheets MSEZ) http://www.mediasentiment.com is pleased to announce that the company has retained Mina Mar Group (http://www.minamargroup.com) to assist MSEZ with Mergers and Acquisitions, and Mina Mar Marketing Group (http://www.minamargroup.net) as the company’s Investor Relations provider. (Collectively MMG)
MSEZ trades on the OTC Markets (Pink Sheets). MMG mandate is to seek out a viable merger candidate for the purpose of raising and addressing shareholder value. The company hired MMG to lead the company and accommodate any possible future mergers, while Mina Mar marketing will coordinate the company’s IR and shareholder communications. MSEZ kindly asks its followers to contact MMG for any updates at http://www.minamargroup.com/helpdesk
Marian Munz CEO, President of MSEZ stated "We have a long journey ahead of us and our ship is just about ready to set sail. For the first 30 -45 days we have projected the following 11 step schedule for us to achieve:
1. Commence Reporting our Activities on OTC Markets
2. File our Financials
3. Complete an updated OTC Markets Adequate Disclosure and file.
4. Remove the STOP rank icon from our quotation
5. Obtain Current Issuer Rank with OTC Markets
6. Our current authorized share structure is 50 billion shares since Aug 19, 2010. Our plans project reducing the authorized share structure by an estimated 45 to 48 Billion shares.
7. Our current share structure (Shares Outstanding) is 7,412,601,970 as of Oct 18, 2010. Through a complex financial arrangement which will be outlined in our Adequate Disclosure filing we project and anticipate to be able to retire (buy back) anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 Billion shares.
8. MSEZ new Outstanding share structure is targeted to be at approximately 3.5 Billion shares
9. Our internal records estimate that a majority of the 3.5 billion shares will be restricted shares.
10. We estimate our float will be approximately 593,926,870. Following all of this internal re-organization and OTC Markets filings within the aforementioned 30-45 days we intend to obtain a certification letter from our transfer agent, and a legal opinion from a qualified securities attorney which we will file on OTC Markets.
11. Commence seeking a suitable merger candidate. MMG mandate is to locate a suitable company with revenues in the 5-7 million annual range and assets in the 4 to 6 million dollar range.
We are of the opinion that this is a material event that warrants a news release. We ask our readers – followers to monitor OTC Markets web site for status update over the next 30-45 days and to continue monitoring OTC Markets as we intend to commence a series of filings over and above these aforementioned ones which by MSEZ management account should bring MSEZ into full compliance and full transparency”
More details, news and filings will follow on a frequent and timely basis.
About Media Sentiment (MSEZ)
MSEZ owns and operates an online news media analysis research service. The service is called Media Sentiment(R) and it measures the sentiment of earnings news release coverage, or what we refer to as Media Sentiment. The central premise behind Media Sentiment is that media reports about the American economy in general and about specific, publicly traded companies contain important information which can be quantified, graphed, and presented to our customers in a manner that helps them understand media sentiment in order to make more informed decisions related to it. This can benefit our customers as they interpret and track the potential impact of media sentiment on the overall financial markets and as it may affect particular companies.
About Mina Mar Group:
Mina Mar Group pioneered the “Go Public Free” program, the first firm to challenge the short sellers, stock bashers and repeal of the “Communication Decency Act.” And “Get The Facts Right Movement” for OTC Markets quoted companies. Please visit http://www.minamargroup.com to learn more.
Mina Mar Marketing Group, MMMG (http://www.minamargroup.net) offers publicly traded companies a full array of services, such as Investor Relations and maintenance investor awareness.
To be included in company’s email database for press releases, ”Friday Tips,” Monday Analysis, industry updates, and company activity that may or may not be news released, please subscribe for opt–in mailer at http://www.minamargroup.com/updates
Safe Harbor Statement
Information in this news release may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of Media Sentiment, Inc., that constitutes forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. The words or phrases "can be," "expects," "may affect," "believed," "estimate," "project" and similar words and phrases are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Media Sentiment, Inc. cautions you that any forward-looking information provided by or on behalf of Media Sentiment, Inc. is not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this press release constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Media Sentiment, Inc.'s actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various important factors, some of which are beyond Media Sentiment, Inc.'s control. In addition to those discussed in Media Sentiment, Inc.'s press releases, public filings, and statements by Media Sentiment, Inc.'s management, including, but not limited to, Media Sentiment, Inc.'s estimate of the sufficiency of its existing capital resources, Media Sentiment, Inc.'s ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, Media Sentiment, Inc.'s ability to repay its existing indebtedness, the uncertainties involved in estimating market opportunities, and in identifying contracts which match Media Sentiment, Inc.'s capability to be awarded contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which such statements were made. Media Sentiment, Inc. does not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement.
Investor Relations Department Inquiry
MSEZ Website: http://www.mediasentiment.com
Phone: (415) 861-3421
Email: investors (at) mediasentiment (dot) com