With AtoZ’s ‘Quick Look-up’ features, users can ‘Find a Business’, ‘Find a Person’ and ‘Search by Phone’ on over 240 million records instantly.
Omaha, NE (PRWEB) April 20, 2012
AtoZdatabases, world's best provider of information to Libraries and Government Agencies, is offering a one-click universal search across businesses and people.
“Librarians need to provide patrons with fast and accurate information,” said Christine Smailys, President of AtoZdatabases. “With AtoZ’s ‘Quick Look-up’ features, users can ‘Find a Business’, ‘Find a Person’ and ‘Search by Phone’ on over 240 million records instantly with a click.”
“We have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars in creating this state-of-the-art universal search technology. No other product allows users this type of ease and functionality and is available from every screen in AtoZdatabases.”
Library patrons have complete access to over 300 Million records in over 8 databases:
- Executive Emails – 8 Million
- Businesses – 30 Million
- Business Executives – 29 Million
- New Businesses – 50,000 added weekly
- Residents & Homeowners – 210 Million Residents & 90 Million Homeowners
- New Homeowners – 50,000 added weekly
- New Movers – 200,000 added weekly
Library patrons will find these databases are also an ideal tool for:
- Job Seekers – Identify job opportunities by Looking Up Businesses & Executives
- Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs – Find Sales Leads to get More Customers
- Find People & Businesses – Find Friends, former Classmates, New Businesses and Lost Relatives
- Find Suppliers – For Key Products and Services
For a FREE 10 Day Trial of AtoZdatabases, please call toll-free 877-428-0101 or email Christine.Smailys (at) AtoZdatabases (dot) com.
AtoZdatabases, powered by Database101, is a leading provider of premier reference and marketing databases to Libraries and Government Agencies across the United States.
For more information, visit http://www.atozdatabases.com or contact Christine at 877-428-0101 or Christine.Smailys (at) AtoZdatabases (dot) com.