Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 23, 2012
BetterWorks, the local perks and recognition platform that enables leading companies to invest in their employees, continues to expand its product suite with new tools companies can use to quickly build personalized perk programs that increase engagement and productivity in the workplace. With BetterWorks Groups, Flexible Roles and Permissions, and Company Billing, it’s even easier for businesses to customize BetterWorks based on their unique cultures.
“Once our clients grow beyond 50 employees, their administrative needs greatly expand,” said Varun Krishna, Director of Product at BetterWorks. “These new features and tools dramatically increase the flexibility of our platform to deliver simple yet powerful administrative control, enabling managers to more effectively lead, reward, and interact with their teams.”
With BetterWorks Groups, employers and all levels of management can now spread the BetterWorks perks platform throughout a company and engage their teams in an organized fashion. This includes:
- Segmenting their organization by department, shared interest, title, or any logical grouping they choose, to ensure that employees in a busy office see and engage in activities that are most relevant to them.
- Controlling the level of social interaction on the BetterWorks platform by choosing whether it occurs within a group or across the company at large.
- Creating unique groups to support different locations, multiple offices, buildings or even different floors.
Flexible Roles and Permissions
Flexible Roles and Permissions empower department managers with an automated solution to deliver a highly personalized rewards and recognition program to employees within their specific department. This includes:
- Specifying multiple Company Leads and Group Leads who have access to administrative capabilities, providing companies with multiple levels of control over the platform.
- Flexibly choosing which permissions Company and Group Leads receive on an individual basis.
- Giving Company and Group Leads access to what were previously admin-only activities, including gifting Bonus Bucks as a reward and ordering catered meals for a department or the company.
To help optimize and manage accounting details, BetterWorks also introduced a set of tools to track company spending on the BetterWorks platform. This includes:
- A detailed payment history, allowing admins to view charges applied to a company’s corporate account in clear detail.
- An improved set of company metrics, which gives employers a comprehensive picture of employee engagement and spending on the BetterWorks platform.
- Real-time data that allows companies to refine their perks programs for higher quality and return on investment based on observed patterns.
BetterWorks’ company mission is to help leading businesses recognize, reward and retain employees by “Making Work Rewarding.” Our free online perks platform helps companies invest in their people and build high performing teams with automated rewards and recognition programs, making it easy for employers to manage and measure employee engagement. The company is venture-backed by Redpoint Ventures, SV Angel, SoftTech VC and others. Our clients include Tesla, Hulu, Viddy, Zaarly, BeachMint, Rubicon Project and more. BetterWorks is currently available in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Austin, Orange County, San Diego and select areas of New York City. To sign up in minutes, and for more information visit: http://www.BetterWorks.com.